Bon Voyage to Plymouthean!

reinstones1
reinstones1 Member Posts: 92
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Our very own Ernie (plymouthean) is about to embark on a trip to Washington, D.C. to take part in the Celebration on the Hill!

We're proud of you Ernie! Thanks for representing all of us!

Comments

• ernrol
    ernrol Member Posts: 90
    Have a great trip Ernie. If I had my pilots medical back I would fly up there myself.

Ernie
  • Plymouthean
    Plymouthean Member Posts: 262
    Thank you for the acknowledgement. I applied for, and accepted this honor with a combination of pride and humility. I'll do my best to represent CSN well.
    But I'm not alone in this. I am one of ten CSN representatives from across the different message boards. I hope that they don't mind if I introduce them to you.
    They are: coug90, chenheart, kalar7856, newboobs, groundeffect, SpongeBob, jamilou, kanort, and MaryJanice.
    Again, - I am proud and humbled (can I be both at once?) to be a part of this delegation.
  • dreamer925
    dreamer925 Member Posts: 19
    Ernie!! I am so proud of you! Thank you for all the help you have given me and so many others!!
    Lilie
  • Diane411
    Diane411 Member Posts: 13
    DITTO, DITTO, DITTO. Thank you Plymouthean for being such an inspiration.

Diane
  • Kerstin
    Kerstin Member Posts: 9
    Diane411 said:

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO. Thank you Plymouthean for being such an inspiration.

Diane

Hi, what everybody else said...Thank you for being there for us.
    I am so proud of you.
    kerstin
  • kaitek
    kaitek Member Posts: 156 Member
    Plymouthean,

I've shared this already but it deserves repeating of how much encouragement and hope you gave from that one message where you told us about your oncologist's faith in curing you against the odds. When I was feeling the most down from the prospects after reading the cancer information, you pulled me up and uplifted me. For that, I cannot thank you enough. That little lift set the motion for my helping my mom to her recovery.

So, you've already represented yourself well here with your survival inspiration. Keep up the good work!!!