xeloda oxaliplatin

donnyb
donnyb Member Posts: 22
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone! Will be starting this week on a Xeloda Oxaliplatin treatment. Anyone done this one? Can you tell me what your weekly regimen was and how well it worked? Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks and much love to all of you, Don.

Comments

• Betsydoglover
    Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member
    Hi Don - I was on Xeloda / oxaliplatin / Avastin. Email me at the CSN site and I'll be happy to share my (so-far successful) story.

There are others on this combo also.

Betsy
  • jbtravel
    jbtravel Member Posts: 1

Hi Don - I was on Xeloda / oxaliplatin / Avastin. Email me at the CSN site and I'll be happy to share my (so-far successful) story.

There are others on this combo also.

Betsy

Hi Betsy.....I am starting on same three drugs this week...would like to hear anything you can share
  • Betsydoglover
    Betsydoglover Member Posts: 1,248 Member
    jbtravel said:

Hi Betsy.....I am starting on same three drugs this week...would like to hear anything you can share

Send me an email at my home address (elizlwil@hotmail.com) and I'll reply. I hate CSN mail!
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    Hi Don,

We exchanged emails a couple of weeks ago. I was on the Oxaliplatin/Xeloda treatment. Did well on it with some minor side effects.

Kerry
  • hoping4cure
    hoping4cure Member Posts: 12
    kerry said:

Hi Don,

We exchanged emails a couple of weeks ago. I was on the Oxaliplatin/Xeloda treatment. Did well on it with some minor side effects.

Kerry

Hi Kerry,

I'm considering a using this chemo treatment plus radiation. Do you know what the dosages were? How was the Oxaliplatin administered? Over a few hours per visit or continuously via infusion pump? Did you have radiation with the chemo? Can you elaborate regarding the minor side effects?

Thanks.

Larry