Colloidal Minerals?

cal79
cal79 Member Posts: 57
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi, hope everyone is doing well.

I was thinking of buying some colloidal mineral supplements to take with my antioxidants. The research seems pretty conflicted in terms of whether they are good or downright dangerous! Anyone have any experience / info about these?

Comments

• kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Hiya Cal....where yah been gal? I have been meaning to mail you but guess you could call me slack. Hope you are doing ok. Hows J?
    cheers, Ross n Jen
  • lfondots63
    lfondots63 Member Posts: 818 Member
    Hi Cal,

Not sure what the minerals are. Maybe you should tell us about them? Are they to help keep your system balanced? (bowels again). The reason I'm asking is because I'm going to take a cleanser after I am done chemo. Took one before too. I want everything working the way it should.

Lisa
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Hi Cal,
    A couple of close friends of mine got into this big time both collodal minberals (silver mainly) and magnetic pulse therapy. They were on it for over twelve mos. I don't think it helped health much because Fran had a relapse of melanoma after being in remission for twenty six years. I don't believe that what they were doing caused the relapse but it certainly didn't prevent it. Cheers Ron.