CP-3 Reminder

kerry
kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Everyone,

Another reminder that the final date for making hotel reservations is coming soon - April 6!!

Colon Palooza 3 is April 27 - 30 in Austin, TX. Some folks are coming early to take a side trip to the Texas coast.

Hotel: Marriott at the Capitol
701 East 11th Street, Austin, TX 78701

Reservations: 1-800-228-9290 (reservation code = semicolon

Thursday, April 27 a dinner/reception

Other activities available;

Tour of CSN facilities and lunch

Tour of Whole Foods (their headquarters is located here)

The famous 6th Street with live music and great food.

LBJ Library and the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower exhibit

and lots more.

Can't wait to see you all.

Kerry

P.S. Let me know if you are going to be able to attend so we can get a headcount for transportation to dinner and CSN tour and lunch.

Comments

• nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    Hi Kerry: depending on my up-coming Dr appt, I am planning on driving down-won't need hotel, as i will have my RV, but need more details RE dinner
    location, etc. Maybe you could e-mail your phone number, and or contact me via e-mail. Bud
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    nanuk said:

Hi Kerry: depending on my up-coming Dr appt, I am planning on driving down-won't need hotel, as i will have my RV, but need more details RE dinner
    location, etc. Maybe you could e-mail your phone number, and or contact me via e-mail. Bud

Yeah...c'mon guys n gals....just think....first chance you are gunna get to meet some fair dinkum ozzies!...lol! Suggestion; make sure you bring your all important compendium of ozzie vocabulary, slang etc. We are not bringing an interpreter with us!...he!he!
    Hey Bud! Mate, it would be really wonderfull to see you. Of course it also would even up the male/female ratio as well.Andy, Merriman and myself I am sure could cope without you but a little help won't go astray.Just imagine having all them lovely gals at our beck and call...BELT, THUMP, WHAMMEEE, OUCH!, ARGH!
    (kanga lifts himself gingerly up off tha floor as Jen returns tha rolling pin to tha kitchen)
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue Member Posts: 624 Member
    I'll be there and I can't wait to meet everyone.
  • jerseysue
    I'll be there and I can't wait to meet everyone!
  • jerseysue
    jerseysue said:

I'll be there and I can't wait to meet everyone!

and I posted twice that's how excited I am!
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member
    Hi Kerry,

Andy & I arrive Austin on the 25th for our side trip trip Port Anus with Ross, Jen & Lisa P. . .Talk about a Semi-Colon.

BL
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Hi Kerry,

As Baby Lisa says, I'm coming in on the 25th to act as interpreter for the ozzies and canucks there in Texas. The needed someone who spoke "southern". See you soon!!!!!!!!!

Lisa P.
  • Btrcup
    Btrcup Member Posts: 286
    Hey all, I'll be arriving Apr 27 at approx noon time. Can't wait!

If you watch the Soprano's, you won't need an interpreter for me...lol.

Linda (fahgetaboutit!!)