Xango Juice - Emily please read

grandma713
grandma713 Member Posts: 105
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I havent posted in a while, but I read about all of you often yet dont seem to take the time to post. I am doing well and have just passed the 2 year mark. I go back to the doctor in February for all my tests. Of course I am hoping and praying for NED!
Okay, to what I am posting about... what do you know about Xango Juice? I have a friend at work who is really excited about this and says it is great...even for people with colon cancer. Anyone tried this, know any good details?
Fran

Comments

• grandma713
    Well, if I had been reading, I would have seen that someone else is asking about Xango...If anyone has any other information, I would love to hear it
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Hi Franny!

I don't know anything about Xango Juice. Is it like Mangosteen? Apparently that is supposed to be a super good antioxidant juice, yes?

I didn't do any kind of bottled juice--I only juiced fresh veggies. I did do Essiac Tea which is an herbal concoction based on a Native American cancer healing recipe.

I am so sorry I cannot help you on this one.

When I was dx'ed plenty of folk got all excited about stuff for me to take and they were, inevitably, selling something. That kinda hurt. We all need to be so careful to not get sucked into someone's agenda if they have monetary gains under the guise of our improved health. I am not implying that this is your friend at work. Not at all. I am just remembering a couple of my "friends" who pushed "miracle" products at me when I was most vulnerable. Sad thing is that I don't hear from the now. At all. No big concern about my health or anything. Hmmmm. Makes one wonder.

Oh sure I have an agenda on here promoting juicing and a natural diet.....I want EVERYONE on here to feel as well as I do and partner with NED everyday too!! But I surely get nothing more than satisfaction that it may work for someone (scouty) and no monetary gains!!!

So all that to say......I don't have any personal experience with Xango Juice nor have I come across any research that I remember on it.

Try some websites like www.curezone.com or www.mercola.com They may have an article about it.

But if it has worked for someone why not try it? And if you feel better while taking it why not??

Keep us posted about your February tests.

peace, emily who has never Tripped the Light FanXango!
  • grandma713
    2bhealed said:

Hi Franny!

I don't know anything about Xango Juice. Is it like Mangosteen? Apparently that is supposed to be a super good antioxidant juice, yes?

I didn't do any kind of bottled juice--I only juiced fresh veggies. I did do Essiac Tea which is an herbal concoction based on a Native American cancer healing recipe.

I am so sorry I cannot help you on this one.

When I was dx'ed plenty of folk got all excited about stuff for me to take and they were, inevitably, selling something. That kinda hurt. We all need to be so careful to not get sucked into someone's agenda if they have monetary gains under the guise of our improved health. I am not implying that this is your friend at work. Not at all. I am just remembering a couple of my "friends" who pushed "miracle" products at me when I was most vulnerable. Sad thing is that I don't hear from the now. At all. No big concern about my health or anything. Hmmmm. Makes one wonder.

Oh sure I have an agenda on here promoting juicing and a natural diet.....I want EVERYONE on here to feel as well as I do and partner with NED everyday too!! But I surely get nothing more than satisfaction that it may work for someone (scouty) and no monetary gains!!!

So all that to say......I don't have any personal experience with Xango Juice nor have I come across any research that I remember on it.

Try some websites like www.curezone.com or www.mercola.com They may have an article about it.

But if it has worked for someone why not try it? And if you feel better while taking it why not??

Keep us posted about your February tests.

peace, emily who has never Tripped the Light FanXango!

Hi Emily it is mangosteen. My friend doesnt sell it and doesnt want me to. He had just heard about it and has been using it and says it is good tasting and also full of antioxidants. So I thought I might try it. I will let you know about the tests. I think of you often..all you guys and the tremendous support you have been to me from the first moment I was diagnosed.
    Thank you, thank you...
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Xango is one of the several brands of mangosteen juice. I have been using it as part of my regime since January of 2004. I drink 3 oz twice a day with my probiotics. It is great for blood work!!!!!!!!! It does take it a while to "kick in" 4-6 weeks but I miss it when I don't drink it.

The research I have done shows it is a fruit from tropical forests (is harvested twice a year) and it has more xanthones then any other fruit or veggie ever. Xanthones are like the nutrient building blocks for all vitamins. There are 270 known xanthones and mangosteen juice has like 200 of them!!!!!!!!

Lisa P.
  • rdy2shop
    rdy2shop Member Posts: 37
    My husband has been taking Mangosteen juice for about 2 years now. I researched it and found it in the Pub Medical Journal. It is suppose to be loaded with antioxidants. It has a very high ORIC rating. Which means it has more xanthones (very high antioxidant power). I heard really good things about it. You can research it at Mangosteen.com Also check out the Pub Medical Journal. There are several trials that they did on it. On one of them it says that it inhibited breast cancer cells. There are also many more...Anyway, it tastes good, and you only have to drink about 3 oz once or twice a day. A bottle is about 30 dollars.....If you want to know more email me...

Elaine
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    rdy2shop said:

My husband has been taking Mangosteen juice for about 2 years now. I researched it and found it in the Pub Medical Journal. It is suppose to be loaded with antioxidants. It has a very high ORIC rating. Which means it has more xanthones (very high antioxidant power). I heard really good things about it. You can research it at Mangosteen.com Also check out the Pub Medical Journal. There are several trials that they did on it. On one of them it says that it inhibited breast cancer cells. There are also many more...Anyway, it tastes good, and you only have to drink about 3 oz once or twice a day. A bottle is about 30 dollars.....If you want to know more email me...

Elaine

Well I'm sold!

I'll have to look for it!!

Thanks for the info.

peace, emily who loves to learn!