Mom's Gone

cancerdragon
cancerdragon Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Hi, I don't know how often my Mom posted on this site but I saw it in her favorites so I thought I should post that she passed away on Friday March 4, 2005 due to lung cancer. She fought long and hard and died peacefully here at home with us, her family. I will say a prayer for all of you and thank you if you were her friend.
Maureen's daughter
Barbara

Comments

• tabatha
    tabatha Member Posts: 8
    hi barbara

i am so sorry for your loss. i myself lost my dad just over two weeks ago on the 22nd of february to lung cancer. i know what you are going through and how hard it is. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this very hard time.

tab
  • Plymouthean
    Plymouthean Member Posts: 262
    I'm very sorry to hear that your mom lost her battle with this disease. Take comfort in knowing that she's in a better place now. Remember the good times with her. That's what she would want, I'm sure.
  • 2by2by2
    2by2by2 Member Posts: 6
    Dear Barbara,
    I am new to this site and just wanted you to know how truly sorry I am to hear about your Mom. I just lost my mother-in-law, who was my best friend, last Thursday March 3rd to non-small cell lung cancer. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I wish you peace,
    Dionne