Chemo doctor

grandma047
grandma047 Member Posts: 381
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi all, Hope you all are doing well. I've missed you all and I'm glad I came back. Couldn't make it without my cyber friends and I feel like I really know you as real friends, Anyhow, I have my next round of chemo Thursday but have to see the chemo doctor on Wednesday because I got so sick last time and they had to stop round after 1 day. Please say a little prayer that he will either reduce the dose of chemo or put me on something that will keep me from getting sick. The zofran didn't even help last time. Anyway, glad to be back. Love you all.
Judy(grandma047)

Comments

• jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Hi Judy,
    Sending prayers your way, as always. I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday. Good luck, the other Judy
  • rejoyous
    rejoyous Member Posts: 259
    Judy, I'm just so glad to have you back with us. Your presence here means a lot to me. I'll be thinking about you this week as you get ready for Thursday. I hope your break has let you get more strength back. Remember, each round can be quite different. Best wishes for a good outcome this time. We're with you.
  • sallyjoy
    sallyjoy Member Posts: 102
    Judy!
    Always good to see you post. You are often in my thoughts and prayers. I dont post as much as I used too as life is slowly getting back to normal for us (hubby was stage 4) We are doing good now though - He is now a survivor with no evidence of disease, so keep your chin up - seeing you here always gives me hope. I know you really had me worried there for a while... I will keep you close in prayer... BTW: chemo SUCKS! (sorry - had to vent) but it is the lesser of 2 evils I guess. God Bless!
    Sally Jo
  • grandma047
    grandma047 Member Posts: 381
    sallyjoy said:

Judy!
    Always good to see you post. You are often in my thoughts and prayers. I dont post as much as I used too as life is slowly getting back to normal for us (hubby was stage 4) We are doing good now though - He is now a survivor with no evidence of disease, so keep your chin up - seeing you here always gives me hope. I know you really had me worried there for a while... I will keep you close in prayer... BTW: chemo SUCKS! (sorry - had to vent) but it is the lesser of 2 evils I guess. God Bless!
    Sally Jo

Hi Sally Jo, I am so glad that your husband is doing so well and that things are starting to get back to normal. Life hasn't been normal for since I was first diagnosed in May, 2003. Hopefully,one day I will look back on this as just a terrible nightmare. Sorry I had you worried. Didn't mean to. I'm hanging in there. Just not looking forward to this week. This past week I've felt pretty good. Just get well enough to start it again, I guess. And, you are right it is the lesser of the two evils. Thanks for your prayers. Please say a specific prayer that chemo shrinks this tumor enough that I can have surgery soon. Thanks for caring.
    Love and prayers, Judy(grandma047)