To grandma047 and all of you

grandma713
grandma713 Member Posts: 105
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
First, I want to say how much each of you have meant to me. I dont post a lot because mainly, being a single, working mom, I dont have a lot of time, but I do try to read and keep up with you all and I have used your experiences, advice, encouragement and knowledge more than any of you could know. You are right, when you say that we need each other and Judy (aka Grandma) we need you too. It is hard to read so many of the sad stories and the trials that many of us have went through and are going through..but that is what this site is all about. A place to vent, to share, to encourage and to love. I know that Susan did not mean to be negative to anyone but I agree with emily that she was just trying to get you to think in another direction. I hope you will come to realize this and continue to let us know how you are and what is happening with you. Also, I have used this site to solicit prayers for myself and also have prayed for those of you who are struggling, like Nettie, Andrea and Scott and others. Never underestimate PRAYER and I for one will take all I can get.
So, I will close saying thank you to all of you for your prayers, for your advice, your encouragement and for your posts. I am so thankful for this site.

Comments

• andreae
    andreae Member Posts: 236
    Dearest Franny,

Just wanted to say you took the words right out of my mouth! This is a place for laughter, tears and support. What would we do without all these wonderful people?! Belated happy valentine's day to you and your loved ones. Hope all is well.

Lots of love,
    Andrea