Lost Mother in Law

leeinkc
leeinkc Member Posts: 10
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post a short note to say thanks to all of you who've tried to help me through our difficult times. We lost my mother in law (end stage lung ca that mets to the brain) 2 weeks ago. We were so blessed to have her with us as long as we did, but very grateful she didn't linger once it became apparent she would not improve. She was aware of us pretty much up to the end. I know she's in a better place now. Special thanks to FatBoy Gini for your hugs & support. I will pray for you to get better.

Hugs to All who listened.

Comments

• Plymouthean
    Plymouthean Member Posts: 262
    Please accept my sincere sympathy for your loss of your mother in law. As you said, and I agree, she's in a better place now. Try, always, to remember the good times with her, and live your life the way she would have wanted you to - happily. Always keep her dear to your heart and in your life.
  • Fatboy
    Fatboy Member Posts: 25
    Leeinkc, my deepest symphamy (sp) to you and your family. Think of her as your guardian angel. We are still fighting. I just got out of the hospital (had major headaches, lost of muscle, right side,) found out I have meningitis and now have a port and shunt in my head. We are praying that all will work and I can get better.

Many prayers to you & your family!

Fatboy (Gini)