LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MED

spongebob
spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Y'all be sure to come out and see my new movie next Friday! Here's a sneak peek:

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/movies/spongebob/

My personal favorite is trailer #1... Enjoy, laugh, OD on endorphins!

Love you guys!

- SpongeBob

Comments

• kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    Bob, What a great way for me to start this day with a good laugh. Very cute. Thanks.

You are such a star!

Ciao!

Kerry
  • tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    Hey Sponge. Took that post to bring me back to posting. Been feeling a bit overwhelmed with this cancer, chemo crap.

I have to say, the Patrick butt shot and Hasselhoff (sp) were quite enjoyable. Not a huge fan of the cartoon, but always a fan of yours.

Thanks for the smile.

Barb (who finished her 1st cylce of 5FU and now has a well deserved 2 weeks off.) :)
  • Btrcup
    Btrcup Member Posts: 286
    Hey Spongebob, thank's for the laugh. Will be taking the kids to the movies. They love you!! I even have your plastic doll sitting on my computer at work...lol.

Linda (Baltimore)
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    tkd3g said:

Hey Sponge. Took that post to bring me back to posting. Been feeling a bit overwhelmed with this cancer, chemo crap.

I have to say, the Patrick butt shot and Hasselhoff (sp) were quite enjoyable. Not a huge fan of the cartoon, but always a fan of yours.

Thanks for the smile.

Barb (who finished her 1st cylce of 5FU and now has a well deserved 2 weeks off.) :)

hey barb,

have been wondering where you have been!

don't be a stranger...

peace, emily
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Btrcup said:

Hey Spongebob, thank's for the laugh. Will be taking the kids to the movies. They love you!! I even have your plastic doll sitting on my computer at work...lol.

Linda (Baltimore)

Hey Sponger--great stuff mate--gotta show this ta Jen(poor gal is orf workin)
    MMMMM----how come the "Great White" doesn't make an appearance???
    cheers kanga n Jen
  • Patsy55
    Patsy55 Member Posts: 10
    Hey SpongeBob,
    That was GREAT! I bet "Whale Bob" couldn't do as well. I really enjoyed the music on the Goofy Goobers and I got 1032 bubbles waiting for the trailers to load.---I gota get a life!

I hope everything is OK. Anything to report?

Patsy
  • spongebob
    Patsy55 said:

Hey SpongeBob,
    That was GREAT! I bet "Whale Bob" couldn't do as well. I really enjoyed the music on the Goofy Goobers and I got 1032 bubbles waiting for the trailers to load.---I gota get a life!

I hope everything is OK. Anything to report?

Patsy

You got 1032 bubbles waiting for the trailers to load? Darlin' you don't need to get a life, you need to get a cable modem!!
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    spongebob said:

You got 1032 bubbles waiting for the trailers to load? Darlin' you don't need to get a life, you need to get a cable modem!!

Patsy!!!!!-geeez--I got to 173 then me index finger had coronary failure!!!lol!
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Speedo Boy,

Now I better understand your mooning tendencies. You come by it honestly. Very cute boyfriend!!!!! Are your cheeks that red?
  • spongebob
    scouty said:

Speedo Boy,

Now I better understand your mooning tendencies. You come by it honestly. Very cute boyfriend!!!!! Are your cheeks that red?

A most appropriate private reply awaits you in your mailbox. I don't want Jose to ban me for life from the Semi-Colons!
  • spongebob said:

A most appropriate private reply awaits you in your mailbox. I don't want Jose to ban me for life from the Semi-Colons!

This comment has been removed by the Moderator