Update on Bob!! - Your prayers worked!!!!

bsrules
bsrules Member Posts: 296
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hello Everyone!!! Thank You for all the wonderful prayers!!! They must of been really good as he is doing much better!!!!! After I posted last night I went back to the hospital as I jsut couldn't leave him. He came out of the shock about 1:00am this morning. They have moved him out of ICU!!! If his blood pressure stays good they will let him go home tomorrow. I can't wait to get his butt home and see him on his favorite couch that he won't share. I asked him tonight if he liked the ICU bed better then his couch. He said the couch wins but he really like the vibrating bed thing. I know that he was feeling better as his sence of humor is coming back!!!

We are NOT giving up!!!! We were on the Doctors today for them to find something that he can try next!!! We go back to the oncologist on Friday next to meet with him. Bob is so afraid that they are going to tell him that there is nothing left to try. I know that Bob isn't going to accept that!!!! I told his to take one day at a time and get through this mess first!!!!

Thank You all for you prayers!!!!!!!! I don't know what we would do with out such caring people like you all!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Bob and Sue

Comments

• grandma047
    grandma047 Member Posts: 381
    That is wonderful news and evidence that prayers do work!!!! I bet he will be so glad to get out of the hospital and hit the couch. I know I was. Keep us updated.
    Love and prayers, Judy(grandma047)
  • livin
    livin Member Posts: 318 Member
    Hi Bob and Sue glad to hear the good news. I know what he means about the couch, cause there's no place like home. Yes prayers do work.
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    livin said:

Hi Bob and Sue glad to hear the good news. I know what he means about the couch, cause there's no place like home. Yes prayers do work.

Mail coming your way Sue.
    Keep fightin Bob--'cos kanga says so!!!!!!!!!
    luv from down under.
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Ahoy Bob & Sue -

So glad Bob is doing so much better! You guys keep in the fight now. There are lots of meds out there to try. Is there anything on the clinical trial front?

Love & prayers

- SpongeBob
  • tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    So happy that Bob is doing better. I was thinking and praying for you guys! You are so strong. What a crappy battle to have to fight. Stay strong. You'll beat it.

Love to you and Bob.

Barb
  • andreae
    andreae Member Posts: 236
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaa! So very happy to hear the good news. You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love and positive thoughts,
    Andrea