ct bad news

nettie4
nettie4 Member Posts: 145
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hello all. i had my ct on wed and it showed that the lesion in my lung as increased and that there is something in my stomach and the lining of my stomach. i found out in very rare cases colon cancer can spread to the stomach i meet with the dr today this morning. right now i am an emotional wreck and when i look at my 5 and 7 yr old it is more than i can bare. please pray for me and my family for this proves to be another journey of uncertainty and news we dont want to hear.

nettie

Comments

• Btrcup
    Btrcup Member Posts: 286
    Nettie, so sorry to hear your news. Our children are 4 & 7. You and your family will be in our prayers.
    Linda
  • micheleamw
    micheleamw Member Posts: 62
    Nettie~

I'm sorry to hear you news. You and your family will definitley be in my prayers. Our God is an awesome God, and one of the greatest things is that He is still in the "healing" business. Never give up Faith and Hope.

Healing Hugs~
    Michele
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Btrcup said:

Nettie, so sorry to hear your news. Our children are 4 & 7. You and your family will be in our prayers.
    Linda

Oh Nettie--sorry to hear your news is not the best.We are praying for you and sending all our luv and huggs from oz.
    kanga n Jen ((((((((((Nettie))))))))))
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    Nettie,

I am so sorry to hear that your news was not the best. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know how you are doing.

Kerry
  • Fitlisa
    Fitlisa Member Posts: 99
    Nettie,

I am so sorry that your news wasnt better...you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Please keep us posted. Damn I hate this cancer!

Lisa
  • grandma713
    grandma713 Member Posts: 105
    I just sent you an email. Nettie, remember who God is and that He provides us His grace for the moment we are in...one step at a time.
    Love
    Franny
  • AuthorUnknown
    AuthorUnknown Member Posts: 1,537 Member
    Hey Nettie, hang tuff girl, a strong mind will get you through this, I am in a similar pickle with a rare spread to my peritinol cavity, and I intend to mystify the Docs, believe in your own powers of self healing and keep your faith strong, it will be beaten.
  • taunya
    taunya Member Posts: 390 Member
    Nettie,
    I am so sorry to hear that you have recieved this scary news. I too have children 7 & 9. Mine were 5 & 7 when I was diagnosed. Please know that I am praying for you and sending my best wishes. Hang in there girl, it aint over till the fat lady sings and I don't hear any singing! I will light a candle for you tonight.
    Hugs,
    Taunya
  • mozzer
    mozzer Member Posts: 5
    Hi nettie, I am sorry that your news is scarey, you must be all over the place just now. My boys were 3 months, 7 yrs and 8 yrs when my husband was diagnosed. All he could think of was 'the boys' so I know how you are feeling.

He was given weeks to live back then and defied them beyond their expcetations. Please do keep hope and stay positive...from what I see, it seems to be a very potent med.

Take care, keep everyone posted. Thoughts are with you.
  • jana11
    jana11 Member Posts: 705
    Oh nettie,

I am so very sorry. Try to stay strong. We are all here for you. I will write you a longer letter later - my 94 year old grandmother passed away so I am home for the weekend.

My heart goes out to you and your family. Enjoy every moment - smile through the fear and keep up your tremendous faith.

You remain in my thoughts and prayers. jana
  • allsmiles
    allsmiles Member Posts: 25
    Nettie4,
    I am so praying for you. Our children are 8 and 10 so I know how you feel. There is so much to learn about this disease and the cause but there is information out there to be had. Remember that God gave us doctors, medicines, miracles, and faith. Keep your chin up and please keep fighting!!!
    Allsmiles