E-POST CARD

spongebob
spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Greetings from Key West, FL Semi-Colons!!

Been here for a couple of days playing with helicopters. Heading out later on today. More later.

PS - The rum, although distilled from cane sugar (sorry, Em), is great!

- SpongeBob

Comments

• pattieb
    pattieb Member Posts: 168
    Hey our in house pirate is that song called ho ho ho and a another bottle of rum
    hahahaha
  • pjenks57
    pjenks57 Member Posts: 112
    Hurry back. We miss you... Yo ho ho... take care and watch out for baracudas!
  • MelStar
    MelStar Member Posts: 31
    Ahoy there, SB. Glad to hear from you--we all miss you! I especially miss your humor--you always make me laugh. Take care!
    Melody
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member
    Hi Spongebob
    The last time I was in Key West I ended up in the mens washroom at Sloppy Joes. My husband just had to show me Jimmy Buffet's message on the wall! Have a cool one and think of us up here in the great white north as it is snowing outside!

Lisa
  • cmcl
    cmcl Member Posts: 78
    Hey SB,
    Even though you're working, I'm still a little jealous you are in Key West. I could use some nice warm weather in NJ.
    Be safe,
    Carolyn
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    cmcl said:

Hey SB,
    Even though you're working, I'm still a little jealous you are in Key West. I could use some nice warm weather in NJ.
    Be safe,
    Carolyn

Hiya SB--yep -hurry back mate--my humour in here just aint makin it Bob--tryin me best but the guys aren't goin for it--maybe its got somethin to do with my inbibing in our famous Aussie Bundaberg rum?===made from sugar cane--ooooops!--sorry Emily!
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    so THIS is our tax dollars at work..I knew it...!
    bud
  • Galliano
    Galliano Member Posts: 46
    Gee---wish we could be there, too! Maybe next year.....how about having a rum or two for us!?!
    Have a great time and please keep your messages coming as they always brighten our day, regardless of our weather here in NWI.
    Pam & Mike
  • Sheepy
    Sheepy Member Posts: 48
    Mr SpongeBob, I think ye might have misunderstood your President's accent - when he said 'tourists' I think he might have meant 'terrorists'.
    Thar's a lot of tourists in Key West, but they might not be best pleased to be attacked by th' mighty US Navy!
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    SpongeBob,

Hope you get this greeting before you set sail for the wild blue yonder!! Have great seas and a safe trip - (not too much rum) and come back so we can all meet in Mexico and have Margaritas!!!

I'll be taking my leave of absence from this site for almost a month when I go to Europe on April 27 - to return on May 20.

Wishing you safe passage, my friend.

Kerry
  • desiree1968
    desiree1968 Member Posts: 6
    kerry said:

SpongeBob,

Hope you get this greeting before you set sail for the wild blue yonder!! Have great seas and a safe trip - (not too much rum) and come back so we can all meet in Mexico and have Margaritas!!!

I'll be taking my leave of absence from this site for almost a month when I go to Europe on April 27 - to return on May 20.

Wishing you safe passage, my friend.

Kerry

hey bob,
    hope all is going well with you.

sandy