Update

jenn02
jenn02 Member Posts: 17
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I just had another colonoscopy yesterday. They only found 2 polyps which were removed and sent to path. Just wanted to let everyone know that you can beat the odds. When I had my first colonoscopy they found a mass along with hundreds of polyps. Second colonoscopy the mass was found to be gone and 9 polyps were removed none of which were cancerous. Now with this last one only 2 polyps were found. I know this does not mean my battle is over by any means but I have to be excited about this as when I saw my first oncologist they had only given me 6-18 months, that was in August of 2002. Hope eveyone else is doing well.

Comments

• Way to go!!!! I love good news...we all do. Keep up the good work.

Monika
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Great news, jenn!!

Keep nipping them ol' polyps in th' bud!!
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358 Member
    Cool Beans, Jenn; send in your pac-man energy and get those last two buggers! Bud
  • grandma047
    grandma047 Member Posts: 381
    That is so wonderful and very encouraging for the rest of us too. Keep it up!!!!!!
    Love and prayers, Judy H(grandma)
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    JENN! Aren't you the star pupil today! AWESOME result, and thanks for sharing. And tell your first oncologist to maybe consider another form of employment! (Hopefully not choosing lottery numbers!)

Have a great week!

Stacy
  • pattieb
    pattieb Member Posts: 168
    Awsome Jenn
    I agree with Stacey tell your old onc to get another job. lol Keep up the good work and keep us informed.
    Pattie