Thanks Stacy

BlessedbyGod
BlessedbyGod Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Thank you for your reply. I will look into the things you mentioned for regulatory purposes.

Comments

• Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member
    I would like to Thank Stacy for the time she gives to this site, I know the first time I posted I was scared and feeling alone with my own diagnosis and she replied to me in the sameday, I was so happy to have somebody who could understand. Since that time we e-mail each other out of this site and she has become a good friend with a great ear and a big heart. I know when ever I am having a of day she is always there and I thank her for that.

Personally I would like to Thank Stacy on behalf of all of us here at the CSN for her love and dedications and such a wonderful positive outlook.You truly are a inspiration.

Here's to good health, STACY

Lisa
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Lisa Rose said:

I would like to Thank Stacy for the time she gives to this site, I know the first time I posted I was scared and feeling alone with my own diagnosis and she replied to me in the sameday, I was so happy to have somebody who could understand. Since that time we e-mail each other out of this site and she has become a good friend with a great ear and a big heart. I know when ever I am having a of day she is always there and I thank her for that.

Personally I would like to Thank Stacy on behalf of all of us here at the CSN for her love and dedications and such a wonderful positive outlook.You truly are a inspiration.

Here's to good health, STACY

Lisa

Lisa...you're too much! In my heart, I feel that I was given this disease to do something with the information I have and the experience I went through. If I could not take the time to give back to others in need, I would not be a very good citizen! Even if I can just help one person, that is enough. However, the more the merrier. Anyone who is still here to read any postings or ask any questions is already a hero and a survivor...we all have so much in common, the desire to get through this for our families and those we love.

So hats off to everyone who has been touched by this horrible disease...together there is strength.

Best of Health to everyone,

Stacy
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    I agree with you! Stacy is numbah one! Not only does she give advice freely and in a timely manner - she's usually right on the mark. Smart woman that Stacy - and what pretty hair, too! She makes an excellent role model to see how your hair can look post-chemo. It gives hope to us all (well, except us guys with greying hair and receeding hairlines who are fast approaching 40!)

Keep it up, Stacy!

- SpongeBob
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    spongebob said:

I agree with you! Stacy is numbah one! Not only does she give advice freely and in a timely manner - she's usually right on the mark. Smart woman that Stacy - and what pretty hair, too! She makes an excellent role model to see how your hair can look post-chemo. It gives hope to us all (well, except us guys with greying hair and receeding hairlines who are fast approaching 40!)

Keep it up, Stacy!

- SpongeBob

Alright guys...cut it out! I'm getting a big head, and with the volume of hair I have, it will force me to invest in a convertible if it gets any bigger!

And as long as we're patting people on the back, SpongeBob has given as much of himself to this site as I have...acutally, he & I have the same curse & blessing---cancer with a witty personality to boot! At this point in all of our lives, we are all now forced to actually LIVE and experience life, rather than just be a spectator...and that is PRICELESS! My experience has given me the chance to meet all of the great people here who have been affected by this demon, and for that I am truly grateful!

Stacy
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 598 Member

Alright guys...cut it out! I'm getting a big head, and with the volume of hair I have, it will force me to invest in a convertible if it gets any bigger!

And as long as we're patting people on the back, SpongeBob has given as much of himself to this site as I have...acutally, he & I have the same curse & blessing---cancer with a witty personality to boot! At this point in all of our lives, we are all now forced to actually LIVE and experience life, rather than just be a spectator...and that is PRICELESS! My experience has given me the chance to meet all of the great people here who have been affected by this demon, and for that I am truly grateful!

Stacy

Good Morning All,

Well Stacy it's like this if you have to get a convertible ...GET A CONVERTIBLE...then SpongeBob and I will have to come for a drive .

Have A Wonderful Day

Lisa
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Lisa Rose said:

Good Morning All,

Well Stacy it's like this if you have to get a convertible ...GET A CONVERTIBLE...then SpongeBob and I will have to come for a drive .

Have A Wonderful Day

Lisa

Lisa, I like the way you think....