INTERFERON-ALFA-2A/SARGRAMOSTIM/ALDESLEUKIN

sheena
sheena Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Kidney Cancer #1
REF TO THIS TREATENT I JUST FINISHED 24 TREATMENTS OF THE COMBINATION OF THESE DRUGS THEY WERE GIVEN TO ME 3 SHOTS A DAY 12 DAYS THEN 3WEEKS OF TO FEEL BETTER THEN 3SHOTS 12 MORE DAYS THE TREATMENT IS A HARD ONE IT MAKES YOU VERY SICK I RAN 102-105 FEVER EVERYDAY WITH SEVERE CHILLS AND NAUSEA BUT IT IS WORTH IT...I HOPE IT HAS KILLED ANY REMAINING KIDNEY CANCER I HAD MY LEFT KIDNEY REMOVED HOWEVER IT HAD ALREADY SPREAD TO MY LUNG . I WAS VERY LUCKY AS THEY WERE ABLE TO REMOVE IT FROM MY LUNG THE TREATMENT WAS GIVEN TO ME AS PRECAUTION ..AS NO MORE CANCER APPEARS TO BE IN MY BODY. THIS HOWEVER DOES NOT MEAN IT ISNT T. PLEASE E-MAIL ME IT HELPS TO DISCUSS IT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS shecormier@cfl.rr.com

Comments

• daughtercares
    daughtercares Member Posts: 9
    I just want to let everyone know that my father took a ct scan last week after about 4 months of treatment with Interferon and Interlukin. He had three nodules; one on his adrenal gland, one on his lung, and one on his spleen. Good news. The doctor says the treatment is working. The ct scan didn't show the nodule on the lung and the one on his adrenal gland decreased in size. I'm hoping this will give others faith in this kind of treatment.