MDR cancer? youneed Graviola

drpoundsign
drpoundsign Member Posts: 52
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
used by the Peruvian shamans. Kills multidrug resistant tumors. nontoxic. God Bless

Comments

• pancho
    pancho Member Posts: 15 Member
    I was diagnosed with nonsmall cancer cell in my right lung,I'd like to know two things what is graviola and would it work for me?thanks drpoundsign.Later Pancho..
  • drpoundsign
    drpoundsign Member Posts: 52
    pancho said:

I was diagnosed with nonsmall cancer cell in my right lung,I'd like to know two things what is graviola and would it work for me?thanks drpoundsign.Later Pancho..

OK here goes. It is an herb from Peru frequently made into a tea. If you are a chemo "virgin" would use chemo first. or maybe Ukrain which is a nontoxic chemo. the deal is- your cancer will become chemo resistant. When it DOES, the Graviola doesnt resensitize the tumor, it kills it outright, b/c multidrug resistant tumors are WIMPS.
  • cooter1952
    cooter1952 Member Posts: 6

OK here goes. It is an herb from Peru frequently made into a tea. If you are a chemo "virgin" would use chemo first. or maybe Ukrain which is a nontoxic chemo. the deal is- your cancer will become chemo resistant. When it DOES, the Graviola doesnt resensitize the tumor, it kills it outright, b/c multidrug resistant tumors are WIMPS.

Just wanted to thank you for all your info.Im a 10 year lung cancer survivor and really enjoy reading your input on the subject.Thanks much.