Anal Cancer

Options
lovelyinla
lovelyinla Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I am currently in recurrence of anal cancer. Originally diagnosed as Stage 2 T3, I underwent chemo and radiation to resolution, with recurrence diagnosed less than 1 year after completion of treatment.

Currently, I run a message board for public awareness of HPV and HPV related cancers at www.hpvinfoweb@yahoogroups.com. With over 40 members who have or have had an HPV related cancer including cervical, anal, vulva, and vaginal cancers.

My current prognosis is terminal...I am Stage 4 with mets to the liver, kidneys and lymph nodes.

Comments

• soul
    soul Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I HAD ANAL CANCER, THE TUMOR WAS UNOPERABLE. I RECEIVED CHEMO RADIATION - THE WORKS.IWAS A STAGE 2 WHEN DETECTED - A YEAR LATER I AM A CANCER SURVIOR. I HAD NO IDEA THAT THERE COULD BE A RECCURENCE.I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.
  • desertdreamer
    desertdreamer Member Posts: 12
    Options
    I had squamous cell anal cancer and was treated with chemo and radiaion. At the 3 month check I was diagnosed with mets to the liver. I had more chemo then surgery to remove half the liver. Now, again at the 3 month check, I have 2 more liver tumors. I would like to meet in a chat room at some point if that is ok.