hodgkins recurrence survivor

debrah
debrah Member Posts: 4
I have survived adult hodgkins twice now--have been in remission for three years and suddenly find myself scared to death it is returning-

Comments

• dpomroy
    dpomroy Member Posts: 135
    I think being scared that it will return is typical of all of us. How could you not be? Easier said than done. But do you have reasons, even just gut instinct, to believe that this time it is more than scared?
  • debrah
    debrah Member Posts: 4
    dpomroy said:

I think being scared that it will return is typical of all of us. How could you not be? Easier said than done. But do you have reasons, even just gut instinct, to believe that this time it is more than scared?

thank you for answering me so quickly--I have not been on-line a lot and am just now returning to this site. I had my first occurrence in 1992 and my second in 1998. In all that time I was never afraid--just kept moving along. Now in response to your question I do just a feeling this time that won't seem to go away. I am hoping it is the stress of work and daily life that has made me a bit more worried than usual and that all will be fine-- as it usually is.I will see my doctor in two weeks.