Symptoms of Skin Cancer

Khalid99
Khalid99 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Skin Cancer #1
Can any one tell me clearly the symptoms of skin cancer? My girl friend have pimples having brick reddish circles around it.
Skin Cancer
Prostate Cancer
Breast Cancer
Lung Cancer
Mesothelioma
Colorectal Cancer
Bladder cancer
Leukemia
Kidney Cancer
Thyroid Cancer
Endometrial Cancer
Pancreatic Cancer
Osteosarcoma

Comments

• caroline scott
    caroline scott Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2023 #2
    Benefits of Sunlight

Skin cancer can occur on any part of the body, but areas that are most at risk are those which are most exposed to the sun, such as your face, neck, legs and arms.
    One of the said major causes why it is happening is over exposure to ultraviolet light from the sun or sunbeds. Though age is another risk factor, however, one in three people diagnosed with melanoma are those 55 ages and below. However, let's not forgot about the great benefit of sunlight in our health too.

• dorothymariewahlers
    dorothymariewahlers Member Posts: 2 Member

I retired from 20 yrs. at ACS and organized skin screenings along the coast of NJ from Sandy Hook to Cape May.

I just found melanoma on my scalp. It has been biopsied and I have had scalp removal and a skin graft. It is being treated with immunology currently.

I was asked by another woman about Meckel Cell Carcinoma and was researching to find out more about it specifically for her.

• blinqui
    blinqui Member Posts: 1 *

That’s how my spindle cell carcinoma started. Have her get to a dermatologist.

• dorothymariewahlers
    dorothymariewahlers Member Posts: 2 Member

Yes, that was the first item I directed. She is currently having radiation where she lives.

• lvlisak
    lvlisak Member Posts: 3 *

Need fantastic plastic surgeon long island or nyc

Fof reconstruction. Tx much