Personal care products with good ingredients

CRC1
CRC1 Member Posts: 36 Member
edited April 2023 in Breast Cancer #1

Thought we could start a thread for this where people can post the “good stuff” they have found. please post if you want to share. I have found a new foundation I like called DOLL10 by Doris Dalton. She is a breast cancer survivor herself and it is made with only good ingredients, no bad chems, etc. I now have that and blush and concealer by her. It has good coverage and not cakey.

Comments

• CRC1

Also, the cream I chose during radiation is FAB ultra repair cream, is natural and very hydrating.

• steph57
    steph57 Member Posts: 19 Member

where did you purchase?

• CRC1
    edited March 2023 #4

hi steph57! The fab cream has its own company website, called First Aid Beauty. It is also sold on QVC. The makeup Is sold on HSN or QVC. Also if u have an Ulta store near u they used to sell the fab ultra repair cream.

• Basils
    Basils Member Posts: 14 Member

The eucuerine skin calming cream in your local drug store is the best lotion ever for things like this. Put it in the fridge and get some added cooling benefits. The FAB cream is not as hydrating and has eucalyptus oil in which can effect some people's skin.

• CRC1
    edited April 2023 #6

Hi Sarah thanks for your comments. I created this thread for all natural “clean” products so wanted to clarify for everyone the ingredients of eucerin cream. It contains petrolatum derived from crude oil, mineral oil derived from crude oil, ceresin which is a wax mixture , lanolin which is wool grease secreted by sheep, alcohol, and phenoxyethanol which is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care.

The first aid beauty ultra repair cream is all natural. I have the most sensitive skin I have ever seen and it worked great for me using it twice a day with no worries. It is full of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, and allantoin. It’s the best I have found so far.

Please post any of the clean personal use products you can share with us, would love to hear them. Thanks so much-Cecelia