Scans tomorrow

jazzgirl
jazzgirl Member Posts: 240 Member
edited June 2022 in Kidney Cancer #1

Hi Everyone, It's that time again - I'll have CT scan, chest xray (I think), and meet with my favorite urologist/oncologist/surgeon for year 6 follow-up. Creatinine a bit higher than last January - we'll see what he says. Thinking of all of you scanning this month. Take care ~

Comments

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,062 Member

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,062 Member

Good luck! Bay Area Guy just reported Uncle NED's visit on his 6 year scans, guess you can expect him too!

• Bay Area Guy
    Bay Area Guy Member Posts: 618 Member

Best wishes jazz. Maybe it was jet lag and being too tired, but this was the first time I had no scanxiety. I had a blood test, ultrasound and chest x-ray, and all the reports were fine.

• jazzgirl

Thanks! All is well - similar to Bay Guy - labs, chest xray, CT (they have me alternate CT and ultrasound each year.) Creatinine up a teeny bit, but scans clear. Thinking especially of Bay Guy and Stubb this June - and I know there are others. And yes, i did have pizza and beer! Take care ~

• Deanie0916
    Deanie0916 Member Posts: 616 Member

Woo hoo! Great news!

• Mmoses25
    Mmoses25 Member Posts: 321 Member

Great news I’m sure uncle Ned’s in your future

• eug91
    eug91 Member Posts: 471 Member

NICE!

• lobbyist0724
    lobbyist0724 Member Posts: 515 Member

Congratulations! Mine is voming uo early Juky and then will be Stubb, time just flies

• jazzgirl

Thinking of all of you - my surgery date was July 27, so we really are all in there together.