Kim

Tom M.
Tom M. Member Posts: 223 Member

Hey Tru, how is our dear Kim been doing? I haven't seen her here. 

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    edited November 2021 #2
    Hi Tom!

Kim will be touched, to know that you are thinking of her.

She has popped in a couple of times in the past month - she posted her condolences to our friend, MoJo. 

I see that the last time she popped on the forum was October 27th.  

I know that on occasion, Kim likes to take a bit of a break from the forum. Sometimes, especially when we lose out dearest forum friends, it can get really hard.  Plus, real life can get busy. 

You can always send a personal message via CSN, I am sure she would love that. 

Thank you for being such a caring forum friend. 

Tru

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sweet, Dear Tom

You are a sweetie for thinking of me.  I'm glad that you messaged me.  As Tru said, sometimes it gets hard for me when I've seen people time and again pass or just leave the board.  I'm sorry for not posting more.  My daughter came in town that I've not seen for 4 1/2 years, then went through some medical issues which I'm fine, and then had some major projects going on in our home, and currently still doing.  You all are in my thoughts and prayers daily.  Thank you again for thinking of me.  I'm wishing you the best.

Hugs, Kim

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited November 2021 #4
    Always nice to see that

Always nice to see that smiling avatar, and hear that things are still alright, on the whole anyway. Happy Holidays Kim, Sue, and Tom.........................................Dave

• Annabelle41415
    edited November 2021 #5
    Thank you, Dave

So thankful for your posts, as you are an inspiration to this board.  It's nice to have people caring how one of us are doing.  Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving. 

Hugs, Kim

• Annabelle41415
    edited November 2021 #6
    Tru

You always have the right words to say on a post and are so helpful and thoughtful.  This board is so lucky to have your dedication and knowledge that you share with others.  Thank you for being a great asset here.  Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Hugs, Kim