Thank you all but the time has come to say goodbye

The time has come for me to say goodbye to all you wonderful ladies , you are all true warriors and I thank you for all your wisdom and support , I pray and hope all of you live long lives and beat this terrible disease , I for one have let this disease beat me and I don’t even have it , my anxiety and depression are off the charts and I have deleted everything that reminds me of moms cancer , she will be discharged to home hospice today , she was in the hospital the last 5 days for a huge bowel burden they cannot help because of the opioids , she will come home and just have pain management, I was afraid this day would come and thought I would have more to say but I came up short ….. I love you all

Comments

• MAbound
    MAbound Member Posts: 1,168 Member
    Love You Back!

I can't find the words either. My mom died from Alzheimer's just after turning 60 when I was 35. It's just too young and robs the entire family of its heart. We still need our mom's wisdom and presence while raising our children. That this cancer tends to strike around the time we reach menopause seems like such cruel timing because we still have so much to do and have earned the right to enjoy the rewards of our life's labor. We all mourn your loss with you and understand your need to have some distance. God bless you and grant you peace as you walk through this awful time.

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    edited September 2021 #3
    Billy, thanks for coming back

Billy, thanks for coming back and saying goodbye to us. You have become part of our family and we are here for you should you ever need to reach out again.

Please consider getting some counseling during the next phase of this awful disease. You are rightfully hurting and having someone to help guide you through may be helpful.

Take care of yourself and your family.

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• woodstock99
    woodstock99 Member Posts: 202 Member
    edited September 2021 #4
    Wishing your mom, you and

Wishing your mom, you and your family peace.  You are a wonderful daughter and you will always hold her in your heart.    

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited September 2021 #5
    Sad Goodbye

Billy, I'm sad beyond words at the pending loss of your dear mother and your own heartache right now. Know that even if you are not with us on this board, we are still with you and your family in spirit. Thank you for letting us say goodbye.

• Forherself
    Forherself Member Posts: 961 Member
    You have been such a loving

You have been such a loving son to your mother.  You have been a blessing to her and I hope you feel comfort from that.  Words cannot express this that you are going through.  Just know that we care deeply.   I pray for your Mother's comfort

• Harmanygroves
    Harmanygroves Member Posts: 486 Member
    Billy!

Your mother's life has been so dear to us, through your eyes. We love you. Please get help as soon as you're done with the hard work of nurturing and loving your precious mom through her final days.

Deb 2

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    edited September 2021 #8

Billy!

Your mother's life has been so dear to us, through your eyes. We love you. Please get help as soon as you're done with the hard work of nurturing and loving your precious mom through her final days.

Deb 2

I wish you courage and strength

During the days ahead.  We hold all of you in our hears and thoughts.

• Lyn70
    Lyn70 Member Posts: 214 Member
    ConnieSW said:

I wish you courage and strength

During the days ahead.  We hold all of you in our hears and thoughts.

Goodbye, Billy

How kind of you to think of us to say goodbye. You are your Mom's legacy and what a fine one you are! 

• Julie_123
    Julie_123 Member Posts: 17 Member
    Praying that God gives you peace

Hi Billy, 

Praying that God gives you supernatural peace, courage and wisdom in this time of trial. I lost my own Mom at 5 and I miss her with all my heart still. I too have MMMT 4b and am starting to have bowel issue. I am looking at a similar road in the future. I cannot thank you enough for your insights and candor regarding your Mom's health issues. You gave me so many answers to questions, I did not even know to ask... 

Your Mom was lucky to have a son, so loving, and engaging as you....

Know that God is holding you and your family in his arms right now...even if it does not seem like it. 

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,353 Member
    Billy, my heart and prayers

Billy, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family.  While I don't expect you will see this, you and your mom are not forgotten.  May God hold your mother in His loving hands.  

• Spydergal
    Spydergal Member Posts: 57 Member
    edited October 2021 #12
    I’m so sorry

I am so sorry that your mom is dying, it is traumatic to watch a parent or sibling die from cancer. You and your mom are in my prayers.