Fluff

WHIZZER78
WHIZZER78 Member Posts: 54 Member

I just learned that Fluff passed away Friday.  She was in a Facebook group I'm in.  So sad.  

Comments

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    edited April 2021 #2
    We have lost so many! Thanks

We have lost so many! Thanks Whizzer for letting us know. May she rest in peace and her family find comfort in their memories.

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited April 2021 #3
    Sad news

We knew from her most recent update that she was really struggling, but it's still so sad to read that she has passed away. Thanks, WHIZZER78, for letting us know. 

• oldbeauty
    oldbeauty Member Posts: 366 Member
    edited April 2021 #4
    Oh my goodness, so young!

I am so sorry to see this, although it was clear from last month's post that she was not doing well.  She has young daughters and a loving husband.  So very sad, the cruelty of this disease.  Sincere condolences to her family and friends.  Best wishes, Oldbeauty

• Fridays Child
    Fridays Child Member Posts: 277 Member
    edited April 2021 #5
    Thank you for letting us know.

So sad to hear this.

• dgrdalton
    dgrdalton Member Posts: 161 Member
    edited April 2021 #6
    So sad to read this news

I knew Fluff from another group for quite some time. It was sad to see her go down so fast. I just hoped and prayed she would get better. May she Rest In Peace and May God give comfort to her family.

• MAbound
    MAbound Member Posts: 1,168 Member
    Admire Her So Much

You really have to admire those who go down swinging. Fluff never seemed to give up in spite of all of the set backs that she dealt with. That had to mean a lot to her family. I just wish that she could have won the battle. I hate this cancer!!

• Forherself
    Forherself Member Posts: 962 Member
    edited April 2021 #8
    Sweet Fluff

She never lost her hope, her sense of humor, or her strength.  I am sorry to hear of her passing.  

Sue

• thatblondegirl
    thatblondegirl Member Posts: 381 Member
    edited April 2021 #9
    Makes me so sad

So sad to have lost her. I really thought after I read her last posts that we were going to lose her. I just desperately hoped I was wrong. So sad for her that she fought so hard and it couldn't save her. I'm so sad for her husband and her girls. I hope God will bless them and keep them.

Hugs to all, Alicia

• Tamlen
    Tamlen Member Posts: 343 Member
    edited April 2021 #10
    Such sad news

So sad to learn this news. I just re-read her bio and was reminded how much she went through even to get diagnosed. What a rough road for these three years, just heartbreaking.

• WHIZZER78
    WHIZZER78 Member Posts: 54 Member
    edited April 2021 #11
    Fluff husband

I’m sharing this from Phillipe, Maiken’s husband:

this was shared in my Facebook group   It applies to all of us in this group also  

One behalf of Maiken, our children and myself, I would like to thank you and all members of the cancer group for the support, comfort and joy you have given her through this dreadful disease!

Warm regards

Philippe

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited April 2021 #12
    WHIZZER, thank you for

WHIZZER, thank you for letting us know about our dear friend Fluff.  Such sad news.  

• BluebirdOne
    BluebirdOne Member Posts: 654 Member
    Fluff, what a euphemism for a true warrior.

I remember when she came to us and was seeking help and information. Her moniker, Fluff, belied her strength, her optimism, and will to live. I am so sad that she has left us, but not surprised. Sadly, I can now recognize the final stages of those of us who pass away from this terrible disease go through, as I saw in her last posts. RIP, Fluff, we loved you and hoped you would make it for your young family and husband. I am truly heartbroken. 

xxoo

Denise 

• MoeKay
    MoeKay Member Posts: 476 Member
    edited April 2021 #14
    Thanks, WHIZZER

I'm so sorry to learn of Fluff's passing.  She went through so much and we will greatly miss her.  With my deepest condolences to her loving husband and family. 

• Maxster
    Maxster Member Posts: 102 Member
    edited April 2021 #15
    Fluff

I am so sorry to hear of her passing.  She was so strong and determined but fate had other plans.  I pray for her family.

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    edited April 2021 #16
    MAbound said:

Admire Her So Much

You really have to admire those who go down swinging. Fluff never seemed to give up in spite of all of the set backs that she dealt with. That had to mean a lot to her family. I just wish that she could have won the battle. I hate this cancer!!

Thank you MAbound

For expressing what I feel so well. 

• barnyardgal
    barnyardgal Member Posts: 272 Member
    I am so sad and sorry to hear

I am so sad and sorry to hear this news. I didn't really expect it, though her last posts were not encoyraging, and I felt so bad for her. Prayers for her family. I hate cancer.

• SF73
    SF73 Member Posts: 317 Member
    edited April 2021 #18
    I am very sorry to hear of

I am very sorry to hear of her passing. I will remember her sense of humor and resilience in the face of hardship. My condolences to her family. 

• Primavera
    Primavera Member Posts: 231 Member
    edited April 2021 #19
    Going to miss her

She wasn't here often, but I was always looking for her posts and worrying about her because I could sense she was fighting hard. She was so young, too and I'm really sad for her children, they must be still very young. RIP, dear Fluff.

• jan9wils
    jan9wils Member Posts: 202 Member
    Very sad to hear this news. I

Very sad to hear this news. I pray her family finds peace knowing she doesn't have to struggle any longer.

• Quilter_1
    Quilter_1 Member Posts: 117 Member
    edited April 2021 #21
    I'm so sorry to hear this sad

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.  It seems that we have been losing so many lately.  Prayers for her family.