Follow-up

lighterwood67
lighterwood67 Member Posts: 374 Member

Well, I had my follow-up over the phone for my prostate results with a NP at Levine Cancer Institute.  PSA was undetectable which I posted on this site when I got it.  She asked me how was my flow?  I said fine.  She asked was I continent?  I said I was (no thins, pads, or diapers) at this time.   Then, we talked a little and she asked me how is my sex life?  I waited a second or two, and told her everytime I can catch her, but she is awfully fast.  My weight is 162.8; BP 136/78; Pulse 60; Oxygen 99.  My RP was 3/2018.  So far, I continue to be in remission.  My wife and I still Yoga and still go camping.  For the most part I feel good.  So, the journey continues.  The beast presented some trials and tribulations initially, but at this time I am doing fine.

Comments

• amdenver
    amdenver Member Posts: 18
    Congrats!

Diet, exercise, meds, supplements, etc. keep it the way you have it now.

May your dominance over the PCa beast continue, for a worry free journey for you. (Amen)

Best

AM

• MK1965
    MK1965 Member Posts: 233 Member
    Lighterwood,

Lighterwood,

you always have sence of humor. 
    Congrats on 3 years anniversary And achieving a trifecta. i am glad for you.

Hope for many good results in years to come.

MK

• Old Salt
    Old Salt Member Posts: 1,284 Member
    edited March 2021 #4
    Good news

Keep it coming!

• Clevelandguy
    Clevelandguy Member Posts: 980 Member
    edited March 2021 #5
    Congrats

Good luck with continued undetectable PSA readings.  Great to hear life has returned to a normal for you. Just got my 6 yr. PSA report and it was undetectable also.  Keep on keepin on..............

Dave 3+4

• VascodaGama
    VascodaGama Member Posts: 3,638 Member
    edited March 2021 #6
    Yoga and camping

Yes, good life indeed. Hope the travelling continues and that one day you camp on Mars.

Congratulations,

VG 

• Josephg
    Josephg Member Posts: 372 Member
    Great News

I will toast your success, Lighterwood, tonight with a glass or 2 of red wine.

I wish you continued great outcomes on your PCa journey.