Did the surgery affect the bedroom afterwards?

I had a right testical removed in 2018, no chemo or radiatio. Doctor says there is a 20% of it returnin so I'm taking the chance. Anyway, I have very low desire for the bedroom action. Wife wants me to figure it out it. I don't know maybe I'm depressed, can't see that doctor till February 5th, maybe its the surgery.

Has anyone had the same issue?

Comments

• Verge
    Verge Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2021 #2
    Hi,

Hi,

I'm sorry.

I don't have any helpful advice to offer in this area except that communication helps. 

I also hope that despite the fact that I don't have any real advice to offer, other than communication having a response to your message, helps as well. 

Take care,

VSW

• Gthomas
    Gthomas Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2021 #3
    Verge said:

Hi,

Hi,

I'm sorry.

I don't have any helpful advice to offer in this area except that communication helps. 

I also hope that despite the fact that I don't have any real advice to offer, other than communication having a response to your message, helps as well. 

Take care,

VSW

Thanks for replying. I'm was

Thanks for replying. I'm was just wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

• JSly07
    JSly07 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2021 #4
    Hey Gthomas, 

Hey Gthomas, 

I had the right one removed as well, I was told that my left one should be enough for testosterone and sperm production, they advised me if you feel any issues with it to set up an appt and come back in as it does happen, and they can prescribe you some meds! 

• Snowwolf
    Snowwolf Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2021 #5
    I had my right one removed 10

I had my right one removed 10 years ago, and never had any issues performing for my wife, I am 45 and still going strong.  So that should not effecdt you physically, if anything it might affect you mentally.  I have been without one for 10 years and I don't really think about it much, and am not really affcted by it.