Joan M

Options
Trubrit
Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member

I missed Joan's birthday on Sunday.  

I sent an message to CSN to see if there was any way they could track Joan down - as they have helped me in the past, but I was told that becasue of privacy they were not able to help me. 

I am of course worried about her, as many of you are. 

If anyone on the forum has Joan on their FB page, please let us know how she is doing, one way or another. 

Tru

Comments

• zx10guy
    zx10guy Member Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This site really needs a

This site really needs a revamp.  From the terrible search capabilities to this.  I'm a trusted advisor over at an IT advice forum.  Over there they provide the ability for members of the staff to designate someone on the staff to have personal contact information on you.  This is an option in case something were to happen people would be able to post up a wellfare check and the designated person would be able to do so.  While this can be done directly between forum members here, a formal process goes a long way in facilitating this.  Especially since the dark truth is many people here will fall into ill health and pass on.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    zx10guy said:

This site really needs a

This site really needs a revamp.  From the terrible search capabilities to this.  I'm a trusted advisor over at an IT advice forum.  Over there they provide the ability for members of the staff to designate someone on the staff to have personal contact information on you.  This is an option in case something were to happen people would be able to post up a wellfare check and the designated person would be able to do so.  While this can be done directly between forum members here, a formal process goes a long way in facilitating this.  Especially since the dark truth is many people here will fall into ill health and pass on.

I agree

I have been helped several times before, by the mods, but this time I was denied.  One of them, even did a thourough search on the internet. I can't remember if it was a he or she, but they were so helpful.

Sadly, we have found many a forum friend's obituary, this way.  Like you say, so many of our friends here, do not post again, and we are left to wonder if that is a good or bad sign. 

Thank you for your reply, and your insight, zx. 

Tru

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited December 2020 #4
    Options
    I have posted request on FB group

I have asked on FB group if anyone knows her and if so requested info.  Some of the folks in the group don't come to the boards often now.  Will let you know if I get any feedback.

Marie who loves kitties