Hello All, it's been awhile

laura25
laura25 Member Posts: 180 Member

I'm just checking in.  I'm over 9 years out since my dx of stage 3C1 adenocarinoma.  I log on from time to time, you ladies are never far from my thoughts. 

Comments

• teranarmstrong
    teranarmstrong Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2020 #2
    OH MY GOODNESS!

You're an inspiration to this newby! I'm 4 months diagnosed and Dr. Google etc says I have 6-9 months to live. I'm going to read your history and postings so you don't have to redo it all but you are my hero! 

Teran 

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    edited May 2020 #3
    Oh, Laura

It's wonderful to hear from you. 

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    edited May 2020 #4
    Laura,

Laura,

Thanks for checking in. It really helps to see long term survivors on the board. Let's plan to celebrate your 10 year anniversary together, ok?!

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• laura25

OH MY GOODNESS!

You're an inspiration to this newby! I'm 4 months diagnosed and Dr. Google etc says I have 6-9 months to live. I'm going to read your history and postings so you don't have to redo it all but you are my hero! 

Teran 

I know there are others, when

I know there are others, when I first got dx I was trying so hard to find survivors.  I was 45 at the time and had a young daughter.    

I do have "PTSD", I go for my yearly blood work next week and I still get that pit in my stomach and the anxitey builds.  I don't think that will ever go away.  

And I say I'm stage 3C1... but my cancer was found after my hysterectomy, my uterus was morsilsated in my abdominal cavity.  The tumor was chopping up and a piece adhered onto my bowel.  So on paper I'm stage 4A.... but my doctor said 3C1 is more accurate because of this.  I had one pelivic lymph node that was huge and it was grade 3, so the cancer was there for awhile.  My orginal doctor missed it. 

• laura25
    edited May 2020 #6
    ConnieSW said:

Oh, Laura

It's wonderful to hear from you. 

Connie!!!! How are you?

Connie!!!! How are you?

• laura25
    edited May 2020 #7

Laura,

Laura,

Thanks for checking in. It really helps to see long term survivors on the board. Let's plan to celebrate your 10 year anniversary together, ok?!

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

Now that would be a party!   

Now that would be a party!