NED (in the time of COVID-19)

eug91
eug91 Member Posts: 471 Member

When I scheduled these scans six months ago, never in a million years would I have imagined that it'd be in the middle of a worldwide pandemic with social distancing and self-quarantining. The handful of people in the waiting room were super upbeat and chatty. I think being self-quarantined has made them all punchy for human interaction. 

Had an MRI of the abdomen and pelvis - X-Ray of the chest. My doctor is great about emailing me right away with the results as soon as he gets them. The results: NED! 

[Side rant: I really wish these tests would stop describing my reproductive organs are "unremarkable". i mean, really...? :)

Anyways, back to working from home and commenting on how weird life is right now. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! 

Comments

• lobbyist0724
    lobbyist0724 Member Posts: 515 Member
    Congratulations Eugene, so

Congratulations Eugene, so glad to hear your news. It is horrible how things have been changed since last week, I was always questioning how did those survive the quarantine period in the Diamond Princess, especially the ones in the interior room....

take care and stay healthy.

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    edited March 2020 #3
    Congrats! Best news, isn't it

Congrats! Best news, isn't it? And whew, what a relief that your reproductive organs are unremarkable :)

• Bay Area Guy
    Bay Area Guy Member Posts: 618 Member
    edited March 2020 #4
    Congrats

Congrats on being NED.

LMAO at "unremarkable reproductive organs".  Nothing like pumping a guy's ego.....pun intended.

• AnnissaP
    AnnissaP Member Posts: 632 Member
    edited March 2020 #5
    Congratulations!

Congratulations!

• jazzgirl
    jazzgirl Member Posts: 240 Member
    Yes eug!

Wow - talk about adding unremarkable insult to injury! I've been thinking about you, Stub, and other people I know exercise a lot as I am trying to find ways to keep fit these days. Take care -

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 783 Member
    Congrats eug!

Congrats eug!

• daisybud
    daisybud Member Posts: 541 Member
    edited March 2020 #8
    Congrats!

Happy for you!

• Bart1978
    Bart1978 Member Posts: 28 Member
    congratulations!

Congrats on NED

• Mighty Frog
    Mighty Frog Member Posts: 152 Member
    edited March 2020 #10
    Great to hear this!

Congratulation on your NED eug! Keep it up! 

• Mighty Frog
    Mighty Frog Member Posts: 152 Member
    Great to hear this!

Congratulation on your NED eug! Keep it up! 

• stub1969
    stub1969 Member Posts: 966 Member
    edited April 2020 #12
    Way to brighten my day, Eug

Thanks for sharing this good news.  Keep it up!

Stub

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,060 Member
    edited April 2020 #13
    Late to the party, but its

Late to the party, but its actually never too late to celebrate great news! Congrats, and as Iceman would say, keep NEDs coming!