Merry Christmas!

Kazenmax
Kazenmax Member Posts: 463 Member

Merry Christmas to everyone on this board and their families. I wish you all good health and if you can’t get that, I wish you all peace and strength in your journey.

Thank you all for the advice and comments on this board. We each have our own struggle with this disease and it helps to read about trials, drugs, helpful hints, successes and yes, failures. Your stories have helped me in so many ways. Thank you.

I wish you all a little joy in the midst of this fight.

k

Comments

• SnapDragon2
    SnapDragon2 Member Posts: 714 Member
    Merry Christmas to you and

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

• AnneO1965
    AnneO1965 Member Posts: 182 Member
    Merry Christmas!

Here's hoping your day is filled with love and laughter. I wish all of you the best!

Anne

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Happy Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful family time, regardless of your religious beliefs at this time of year. 

I just came home from the family (husband's) Christmas dinner. Ravioli made from a recipe handed down from his Italian side. I spent all day - 8 hours - making ravioli, yesterday and told them that I would NOT be doing that again. At least not so much as I made yesterday. 

I also made a wonderful Christmas Log, which I was very proud of. So proud, I'm going to post my picture here. HA! 

image                            image    Tru

• SnapDragon2
    SnapDragon2 Member Posts: 714 Member
    Trubrit said:

Happy Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful family time, regardless of your religious beliefs at this time of year. 

I just came home from the family (husband's) Christmas dinner. Ravioli made from a recipe handed down from his Italian side. I spent all day - 8 hours - making ravioli, yesterday and told them that I would NOT be doing that again. At least not so much as I made yesterday. 

I also made a wonderful Christmas Log, which I was very proud of. So proud, I'm going to post my picture here. HA! 

Girl, you have talent!!! 

Girl, you have talent!!!  Looks delicious.

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    A Very Merry Christmas and Holiday Season

Thank you and the same to you.  Wishing all of my friends here a very Merry Christmas.  You are all an asset to this board and provide much needed help, wisdom and encouragement.  Be safe and enjoy your Holidays with your loved ones and friends.

Hugs!  Kim

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Trubrit said:

Happy Christmas!

Wow

You did an awesome job and I'm sure it tasted declicious.

Kim

• Sestra17
    Sestra17 Member Posts: 68 Member
    Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!