Exhaling...

I got great news today. The "spots" in question are all smaller so they were residual healing. 7 months out from surgery so I am thrilled. I even gained 5 lbs..lol..I am eating clean and walking every day. I think my weight gain is from the nuts I eat...I love them!! My doctor will repeat scans and blood work at the first of December. You guys know the anxiety that comes regardless if Buddha is holding your hand while you meditate 24 hours a day. We're human and all that being so encompasses. For this moment and blessing I am beyond grateful. This time last year I had just finished a 3 hour hike the day before I found out I had cancer. I think I am going to take that hike again tomorrow to mark this point on my journey with this awful disease. Thank each and every one of you for the encouragement and well wishes you have given along the way. Much love and huge hug to all of you!!....M

Comments

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    Nice, enjoy it!..............

Nice, enjoy it!............................................Dave

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    What wonderful news

I think you deserve our little Happy Dancing Man

Enjoy your hike.

Tru

• suzycruise76
    suzycruise76 Member Posts: 163 Member
    So nice

to hear that! Have a great time,Mojo,and celebrate life!

Suzy

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    Great news!

Congratulations on the great news. I hope you enjoy the hike, it seems like the perfect way to celebrate and contemplate.

• myAZmountain
    myAZmountain Member Posts: 417 Member
    Wonderful news!

So happy to hear that the scan was clean! Heartily agree on taking a hike to celebrate--no better place to feel gratitude and peace !

• mojogirl67
    mojogirl67 Member Posts: 306

Nice, enjoy it!..............

Nice, enjoy it!............................................Dave

Enjoying every sweet second....

Thank you!!...You have been such an inspiration to me thru this. Wishing good things your way!! Hugs, M.

• mojogirl67
    Trubrit said:

What wonderful news

I think you deserve our little Happy Dancing Man

Enjoy your hike.

Tru

Dancing with the Happy Man!!

Thanks Tru.  Since this cancer ride started with my husband 4 years ago, it has been a bumpy ride. I am going to climb that mountain tomorrow, think about life and soak in the sweetness of it all. You are a lighthouse to so many on this sight, myself included. Thank you! Hugs, your way, M.

• mojogirl67

So nice

to hear that! Have a great time,Mojo,and celebrate life!

Suzy

Thank You!

Thank you so much for the support. I will be on the mountain tomorrow counting blessings. Wishing good things your way!...M

• mojogirl67

Great news!

Congratulations on the great news. I hope you enjoy the hike, it seems like the perfect way to celebrate and contemplate.

Perfect Place To Be..

I know you understand that there is no better place to be than on that mountain where I was a year ago when this began. Thank you for the uplift and I will let you know how I hold up on the hike. It will be a lot of uphill climbing so I know it will kick my butt, lol. Hope you are enjoying your own hikes...pics look like you are!  Hugs, M

• mojogirl67

Wonderful news!

So happy to hear that the scan was clean! Heartily agree on taking a hike to celebrate--no better place to feel gratitude and peace !

Full OF Gratitude

Glad you got to take your own hike. What a great pic with such a beautiful backdrop. I will post one after my hike. Thinking of you and wishing you good things!!  Hugs, M

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    edited September 2019 #12
    Wonderful

Enjoy this joyous news.  Thanks for the update. 

Kim

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 783 Member
    Congrats Mo!

Congrats Mo!

• AnneO1965
    AnneO1965 Member Posts: 182 Member
    YAY!!!

So happy to hear your fantastic news! It gives great hope to those of us looking forward to those clear scan results!

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    Hike

I too used to hike in the Tucson Mountans. Currently enjoying 9 years of NED.   Come-be NED like me!!!

• abita
    abita Member Posts: 1,152 Member
    I am really happy for you!

• mojogirl67
    AnneO1965 said:

YAY!!!

So happy to hear your fantastic news! It gives great hope to those of us looking forward to those clear scan results!

Thank You!!

Hope is a powerful thing. I uploaded a picture from my hike today to my profile. My tee-shirt has a pink heart with the word "Hope" in the center. Keep fighting this nasty disease and hold on to hope always. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...hugs, M

• mojogirl67
    danker said:

Hike

I too used to hike in the Tucson Mountans. Currently enjoying 9 years of NED.   Come-be NED like me!!!

I Want In The "Club"..lol

I am trying so hard to be a member of that club!  With faith, hope, and prayers maybe I will be!! Hug, M

• mojogirl67
    edited September 2019 #19
    abita said:

Thank You!

I am so grateful. The support of this board has carried me thru so many low hope and low faith days. I so apppreciate you taking the time to send a note...big hug, M

• mojogirl67

Congrats Mo!

Congrats Mo!

Thank You!!

Hoping I stay in the clear!!

• mojogirl67

Wonderful

Enjoy this joyous news.  Thanks for the update. 

Kim

Holding On To This Moment

Thanks Kim..looking back over the posts, it is wild to think it has been a year but it has. Thank you for the support you show for all who find themselves here. Even just a word or two can lift spirits when nothing else can. Thank you again for the support!!  Hugs, M