First Post-op Scan Today

mojogirl67
mojogirl67 Member Posts: 306

I wish I could say I wasn't anxious about my first scan but that would not be true. I hate to even walk thru the doors of the hospital. Anything that even resembles a medical practice makes me cringe. I drank one of my "delicious" prep bottles last night before bed and have one more to go this morning..yuck, lol. Life has been good these past few weeks and I am praying it stays that way. Please keep me in thoughts and prayers today for good results. I have a follow-up to get the results with my oncologist on July 2nd so I will update you guys on the results then. Until then, fight hard and love life!!  Hugs, M

Comments

• myAZmountain
    myAZmountain Member Posts: 417 Member
    Best of luck Mojo!

Praying for you today ! Hugs and strength and NED!

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    Good luck

Good luck on the results.  The waiting is always painful.

• Diane_K
    Diane_K Member Posts: 84 Member
    Sending you best wishes and

Sending you best wishes and prayers.

• Msboop15
    Msboop15 Member Posts: 83 Member
    Scan

I've been thinking about you.  I know you hated the idea of getting back into the medical world.  I totally understand.  

I hope all went well today! and that you have only good news from the oncologist next week!  Keep us posted!

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Scans

Praying that the best results come from your scan today.  It is hard not to worry, that's for sure.  The waiting can be torture as well.  Try to keep your mind busy until then.  Glad that you are feeling better.

Kim

• myAZmountain
    myAZmountain Member Posts: 417 Member
    Thinking of you!

And hoping your scan results were good ones!