Time For A Chuckle

mojogirl67
mojogirl67 Member Posts: 306

Laughing is so good for the soul. I saw a post on another site that made me roll. It is my new motto, lol. I wanted to share it with you guys in hopes it gives someone else a much needed chuckle and some inspiration. It read:

When it's time to fight, you fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark....and Brother, it's startin' to rain.

There was an hilarious image of a monkey in a suit that reminded me of Clint Eastwood with a pistol in his hand but I couldn't figure out how to load it. Wishing good things for all of you!! Hugs, M

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Laugh

It's always good to laugh and thank you for the post.  Yeah we all want to be the third monkey on the ramp to the ark, but I'd rather be one of the two LOL.

Kim

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member
    edited April 2019 #3

If you are in the woods and confront an angry bear, you do not have to be faster than the beer.  Just faster than at least one of the people you are with Laughing

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    NewHere said:

If you are in the woods and confront an angry bear, you do not have to be faster than the beer.  Just faster than at least one of the people you are with Laughing

Faster than the BEER?

And just what have you been drinking, New? 

image   Tru

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member
    Trubrit said:

Faster than the BEER?

And just what have you been drinking, New? 

image   Tru

Chemo Brain Tru

Or Freudian Slip :)

• Nazareth
    Nazareth Member Posts: 88 Member
    a boy was in sunday school

a boy was in sunday school learnign about how Eve was made from adam's rib-

He went home, and a few days later his mother sees him lying on the floor holding his side- she asks him "What's Wrong Son?"

The boy says "My Side hurts, I think I'm abotu to have a wife"

• mojogirl67
    mojogirl67 Member Posts: 306
    edited April 2019 #7
    Nazareth said:

a boy was in sunday school

a boy was in sunday school learnign about how Eve was made from adam's rib-

He went home, and a few days later his mother sees him lying on the floor holding his side- she asks him "What's Wrong Son?"

The boy says "My Side hurts, I think I'm abotu to have a wife"

Started My Day With A Smile..

Love it...lol...perfect start is a laugh with my coffee this morning. Have a super day!! Hugs, M