I am anxioous

I had partial neprektomi mei 2017

rcc 3,6 cm on right kidney,first control  3 month atter surgeon was NED( september 2017).

Second control ( february 2018), 9 month after sorgeon (ct scan thorax and abdoment) was NED, but discovered 3 lung nodul, as one 5 mm was benign, 3 mm beinigm too, and one again 2 mm tiny nodul as indeterminate significance, 

today is scedule 3th control, ct scan torax and abdomen, i am anxious about lung tiny nodul 2mm, i pray all is good.

Comments

• stub1969
    stub1969 Member Posts: 966 Member
    lung nodule

Several people on here have small nodules that turn out to be nothing.  I totally understand the anxiety that comes with waiting, but with the small size of your original tumor and the other two nodules being benign, my guess is you will be okay.  It's easier said than done, but try to relax.  Soon enough you'll get the news.

Good luck,

Stub 

• CRashster
    CRashster Member Posts: 241 Member
    Anxiety is normal

so are spots on the lungs. You’ll be ok.

• Viktor sirait
    Viktor sirait Member Posts: 7
    i am NED

thanks Lord.

today i had meet doctor and I am NED, all of lung nodul is stable.its time to go home to hold my children and my wife.

i hope all of you will be NED.

• Viktor sirait
    Viktor sirait Member Posts: 7
    Thank you stubn1969 and

Thank you stubn1969 and Chrashster f

• jazzgirl
    jazzgirl Member Posts: 240 Member
    Hug them tight

Viktor, so happy to hear your NED news.  The anxiety comes and goes - holding family members really really helps.  Take care -

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,062 Member
    These are great news! Another

These are great news! Another proof that small lung nodules are very common and nothing to worry about unleast they grow.

• daisybud
    daisybud Member Posts: 541 Member
    Great news

Very happy for you and family!

• Retcenturion
    Retcenturion Member Posts: 240 Member
    good to hear

Thank you for the good news. It really never gets old

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    Small lung nodules

They ar usually benign unless they gror between scans and are common whether or not you are in our club.

icemantoo