Thank you and wishing each of you healing!

phuckcancer
phuckcancer Member Posts: 63 Member

It has taken me awhile to come post on the board. My husband passed away July 30th. He fought so hard with this awful disease. The last week - things changed rapidly- and I have been going through the daily must haves since then.

I cannot express how helpful this community was to both of us and how I plan to still use it as needed. The willingness of everyone to share experiences, ideas, options and just support as needed was amazing.

I wish for each one of you, whether you are fighting "it" or you are a loved one and/or caregiver, for strength, peace, healing and love.

- M

Comments

• Twinzma
    Twinzma Member Posts: 236 Member
    Prayers

I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words that I can say that will give you comfort and ease your pain. So all I will say is that you are in my prayers. Hugs! 

• myAZmountain
    myAZmountain Member Posts: 417 Member
    So sorry for your loss

Heart breaking news. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Dear M

This is indeed heartbreaking news.  My heart hurts for you, and for your husband and all that he will miss. 

How very thoughful of you to come back to us, and share his passing; knowing just how emotional and busy this time is for you. 

May you find peace as the months pass. Be very good to yourself. 

Tru

• Ruthmomto4
    Ruthmomto4 Member Posts: 708 Member
    edited August 2018 #5
    I am so very sorry

my thoughts are with you and your family. 

• Cindy225
    Cindy225 Member Posts: 172 Member
    Strength, Healing, Peace and Love

M - Thinking of you and your family and all that you have been through...   Prayers.

Cindy

• Kazenmax
    Kazenmax Member Posts: 463 Member
    so sorry

to hear this. Thank you for your contributions this board. 

Take care

k

• Sestra17
    Sestra17 Member Posts: 68 Member
    So very sorry

for your loss.

• BRHMichigan
    BRHMichigan Member Posts: 368
    Thank you, M

How kind of you to check in during your time of grieving. I cannot imagine what you angelic caregivers go through. My sincerest condolences for your precious loss. I hope you are able to smile again soon. 

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    So very sorry

I'm so sorry. To come back on this board and let us know how much you appreciated us after all you've been through takes much courage.  I'm praying for you and family.  May your family and you know that we are here for you.

Kim