Trubrit

Annabelle41415
Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member

See that you posted on another thread and just want to welcome you back.  Hope you had a wonderful visit with family and it was all that you hoped for.  Amazing story you shared with us.  Welcome back and glad that you had a safe trip.

Kim

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Thank you, Kim

The trip exceeded my expectations.  Everyone was so welcoming, and I am truly part of a big family. 

I'm not sure how to post smaller picture, so apologise for this being so big; but here I am with my five, newly found sisters. 

Tru and her sisters

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited August 2018 #3
    Awesome

Jusst Awesome! Verry happy for you.

Hugs to all.

• lizard44
    lizard44 Member Posts: 409 Member
    So glad

So glad  the trip went well.   Lovely pic of six happy  sisters Smile

• Joan M
    Joan M Member Posts: 409 Member
    So happy you found your family!

This is a beautiful picture of you and your sisters.  It's good that everything went well for you.  

Hope you have many years with them! 

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Awesome

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful visit.  Wow to have sisters you never knew about is a blessing.  You are truly fortunate to have this experience in your life and know that you will cherish every moment from now forward.  Thanks again for sharing your story with us - amazing.

Hugs!  Kim

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 783 Member
    Nice picture! what an

Nice picture! What an exciting time for you. You are looking great!

• Cindy225
    Cindy225 Member Posts: 172 Member
    Goosebumps!

So wonderful Tru! Many more happy gatherings to come.

Cindy

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    What a wonderful experience!!

What a wonderful experience!!!

Jan

• BRHMichigan
    BRHMichigan Member Posts: 368
    edited August 2018 #10
    Trubrit said:

Thank you, Kim

The trip exceeded my expectations.  Everyone was so welcoming, and I am truly part of a big family. 

I'm not sure how to post smaller picture, so apologise for this being so big; but here I am with my five, newly found sisters. 

Tru and her sisters

Beautiful Photo

So thrilled for you, Tru. This experience must have changed your life in such an awesome way. If your sisters only knew how many lives you touch on this board alone....I know they can sense your loving spirit & fine character. Thank you for sharing!

• darcher
    darcher Member Posts: 304 Member
    That's awsome

To think, you found a long lost family you didn't know you had at this point in your life is just amazing .  Congrats.