new mets

2»

Comments

• Bryn1108
    Bryn1108 Member Posts: 97 Member
    Big hugs and prayers

Please know how much my husband, church family and I are praying hard for you guys.  God's blessing to you.  

• Gtngbtr58 @aol.com
    Gtngbtr58 @aol.com Member Posts: 206 Member
    Thinking of you

And hoping for the best for you-June

• AnnissaP
    AnnissaP Member Posts: 632 Member
    So sweet of him to want to

So sweet of him to want to send us all a message. Please let him know he is cared about and that we are all here with you guys. So sorry to hear this.

• lobbyist0724
    lobbyist0724 Member Posts: 515 Member
    Btw, can they do SBRT for the

Btw, can they do SBRT for the largest one?

• Abunai
    Abunai Member Posts: 173 Member
    Bryn1108 said:

Big hugs and prayers

Please know how much my husband, church family and I are praying hard for you guys.  God's blessing to you.  

Thank you very much for the

prayers. lobbyist0724, That is the plan. There are three big boys in my right brain that they hope to treat radioscopically if the full brain treatment works well enough.

bryn1108, I have considerered myself agnostic, at most through most of my life but I really can't assign a lot of my recent recovery over the last several days or a week to anything other than positive thoughts and prayers from others. I have regained a lot of my mobility and cognitive power since last Saturday, and feel much better than I have in a long while. Everyone, please keep up the prayers for everyone in here. I can't see how wishing someone well could be ill-meant or hurtful. I just know that my family and I appreciate it.

Cathy appreciates all the well wishes, prayers and support as well.

Love and good wishes to you all,

Dave and Cathy

• Abunai
    Abunai Member Posts: 173 Member
    this discussion board can be a minefield for sendind replies

there is text everywhere that was meant to be elsewhere sorry

• JerzyGrrl
    JerzyGrrl Member Posts: 760 Member
    Surrounding you...

Dear Dave and Cathy,

Surrounding you both with much love, peace, healing energy, prayers, good karma, positive thoughts, and hugs. Thanks for the update.