Celebrating FOUR years NED

Trubrit
Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member

How blessed I feel!

I thank Dr. Rembetski, my bowel surgeon. Dr. Singh, my Oncologist. Dr. Kos, my Radiation Oncologist and Dr. Galanopoulos, my liver surgeon. 

And of course, I am thankful for my family, my friends, and all who have prayed and sent good vibes my way. 

I also thank myself. Yeah, I'm a work in progress.  

I am so grateful to be alive and well. And believe me, my blessing is not lost on me. 

Thank you all for your support here. Every bit of love helps. 

Tru  image

Comments

• Ruthmomto4
    Ruthmomto4 Member Posts: 708 Member
    Congratulations!!!

i am so happy for you, and even more happy you are still here. I love how you love and live a full life :)

• lizard44
    lizard44 Member Posts: 409 Member
    Yay!

I hope you'll be alive and well and around for many more years!

Grace/lizard44

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Yay! That's wonderful news! I

Yay! That's wonderful news! I hope we all end up posting the same thing eventually. Thank you for giving us hope and congratulations!

Jan

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    Congratulations

Congratulations!  Your accomplishment is an inspiration to us.

• BRHMichigan
    BRHMichigan Member Posts: 368
    Much love to you, Tru

Congratulations on this wonderful milestone. Sure appreciate all your advice and support here! Here's to 40 more!

--Beth

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    edited April 2018 #7
    Hugs mate

You have been  wonderful source of support for so many here , it is so great to see you building meaningful waypoints on your own journey back to good health. Four years and onward, Hugs Ron.

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 783 Member
    Congrats Tru! You are such an

Congrats Tru! You are such an inspiration and give so much encouragement to everyone here.

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    Another fine milepost Tru,

Another fine milepost Tru, calls for a happy dancing army, but I'm a techno dunce so here's a bunch of happy facesLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingOnward and upward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dave

• avargov
    avargov Member Posts: 24
    Hoorah!!!

That is wonderful news....here is to at least 40 more....

Alan

• airborne72
    airborne72 Member Posts: 296 Member
    Lead by Example

Tru:

You know how I feel about your actions and behavior, now add to that list your health!  Congratulations.  You are an example for the rest of us.  A positive attitude (a mustard seed) can affect any outcome.

Enjoy the diagnosis and continue to lead by example.  Your actions have motivated me during some dark moments.

Jim

• Phoenix_66
    Phoenix_66 Member Posts: 118
    Congratulations

Congratulations on your four year NED anniversary! You have been an inspiration to many on this site. 

• Cindy225
    Cindy225 Member Posts: 172 Member
    Woo-hoo!!

Such great news Tru!  So happy for you and your family...

Cindy

• lhduffer
    lhduffer Member Posts: 90 Member
    Congratulations!

Congratulations! Such wonderful news and so inspiring! Wishing you many more years of NED!

• jasminsaba
    jasminsaba Member Posts: 157 Member
    Cheers to that ...

very pleased to hear and super excited for you ... here's to many more milestones.

• PamRav
    PamRav Member Posts: 348 Member
    So happy

to hear this good news.  May you always be cancer free.  Go have yourself a BIG party!

• Kazenmax
    Kazenmax Member Posts: 463 Member
    Awesomeness! Congrats to you,

Awesomeness! Congrats to you, your family and team!

• Lily Flower
    Lily Flower Member Posts: 260 Member
    Absolutely wonderful news!

Absolutely wonderful news! Congratulations Tru and wishing you many many more years to follow!

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    NED

Great!!! And may you remain NED for the next 44yrs.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    danker said:

NED

Great!!! And may you remain NED for the next 44yrs.

104 years old

Dan, if you live to be 104, then I will live to be 104. You know you are my hero. 

Tru

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Milestone

What a milestone to have reached.  That is wonderful news and thank you for sharing that info.  We all need to hear of success stories here.  May God continue to Bless you with continued health.  Thanks for being such a great member of this board.

Hugs!  Kim