1st Follow Up

AnnissaP
AnnissaP Member Posts: 632 Member

So....my first follow-up appointment is this Thursday! I had my scans and bloodwork last month, but don't see the oncologist until this week. I am not nervous, but not looking forward to it. I guess it is because it is just a reminder of all that has happened. The dreaded "we found something call", all of the appointments, the surgery, healing and diagnosis. However, I do have some interesting news!! My son and I dance together and have went viral!! Over 27 million views on Facebook and a ton on Instagram and Twitter. So...if you are feeling down or bored give us a look!!!! Our Instagram pages are @kingswaii and @momma_swaii. There is life during and after cancer. Don't give up. There is so much to learn and so much to live. Much love and encouragement to all of you xoxo.

Comments

• Shecka1121
    Shecka1121 Member Posts: 117 Member
    Beautiful attitude. I will

Beautiful attitude. I will watch the video.  Many blessings to you

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    I watched most of them. You

I watched most of them. You rock! What a great relationship you have with your son. That's wonderful :)

• Tapman63
    Tapman63 Member Posts: 137 Member
    Whoa!

How cool!  I actually saw the video on my FB page this morning - had no idea it was YOU!  You two are awesome!  If I can find who originally posted it, I'll share it and get you some more viral-ness.

Good luck with all of your appointments - I'm sure you'll come out just fine.  Today is the one month post surgery mark for me, so I'm not far behind.

• CRashster
    CRashster Member Posts: 241 Member
    No way.

i saw it this weekend and didn’t know. You look great.

• Wehavenotimeatall
    Wehavenotimeatall Member Posts: 488 Member
    Wow

you are both amazing

Didn't know you were that fit

looks like you are a celeb

Good Luck on the  results

what scans did you go

Annie

• steelr66
    steelr66 Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2018 #7
    HA! That was you!

Saw that! Such a small world.

Amazing!

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    edited March 2018 #8
    That's Incredible!

Awesome dancing 'Nissa! You deserve to be very proud of your relationship with your son. FLY

If that is the level of activity you expect to perform at, no wonder it has seemed like some of your recovery has been troublesome. Most of us couldn't do that if we trained professionally.

You are both AMAZING!

• BoondockSaint
    BoondockSaint Member Posts: 242 Member
    Whaaaaat??? Ya'll got it

Whaaaaat??? Ya'll got it going on. How awesome. I hit follow on your Instagram. 

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 784 Member
    edited March 2018 #10
    Good dancing. You look great

Good dancing. You look great together.

• lobbyist0724
    lobbyist0724 Member Posts: 515 Member
    edited March 2018 #11
    You two are amazing and that

You two are amazing and that tells me attitude can change our lives!

• AnnissaP
    Thank you all!!! You have

Thank you all!!! You have been an amazing encouragement and support. I just want to give some back xoxo

• AnnissaP
    foxhd said:

That's Incredible!

Awesome dancing 'Nissa! You deserve to be very proud of your relationship with your son. FLY

If that is the level of activity you expect to perform at, no wonder it has seemed like some of your recovery has been troublesome. Most of us couldn't do that if we trained professionally.

You are both AMAZING!

Ahaha. You are sooo right. It

Ahaha. You are sooo right. It is very hard for me to rest. On top of the dancing I lift weights and run. I can't help it lol. I am my own worst enemy at times. Much love and respect my friend xoxo

• hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853 Member
    That's awesome!!

You're awesome!!  Loved it!

Donna~  Best wishes with your appt.

• Kirby1831
    Kirby1831 Member Posts: 14
    Wishng you the best on your

Wishng you the best on your results!!!

• Cybball
    Cybball Member Posts: 111
    edited March 2018 #16
    Wow.  When did you say your

Wow.  When did you say your sugery was?  Those videos made after that?  Amazing that you are in that kind of shape and spirits.  Good for you!  Keep it up.  That kind of thing inspires lots of people.  It did me.  Smile

• Angie1496
    Angie1496 Member Posts: 154
    I guess i need to look for

I guess i need to look for this video!!  Prayers for good results!

• Supersum
    Supersum Member Posts: 109 Member
    edited March 2018 #18
    Inspirational

Inspirational steps you two look great

• rhominator
    rhominator Member Posts: 233 Member
    So cool!

So cool!

• Deanie0916
    Deanie0916 Member Posts: 616 Member
    edited March 2018 #20
    Annissa

I love your attitude and take so much encouragement from you! I will look for the dancing clip...

• jazzgirl
    jazzgirl Member Posts: 240 Member
    edited March 2018 #21
    Holy cow!

I finally got to watch your dancing - is that since your surgery??  My little kidney hasn't liked the bouncy stuff but now I want to learn some new steps!  Thanks for lifting my day - I'll be watching it again and again.  PS your son's pretty awesome also...