Merry Christmas to everyone!

• Ruthmomto4
    Ruthmomto4 Member Posts: 708 Member
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

have a wonderful holiday! 

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Happy Christmas!

Jésus révèle à une âme mystique Justine Klotz Cette prière,♥ Jésus, Marie, Joseph je vous aime. Sauvez les âmes des prêtres; sauvez les âmes. Nous vous en supplions ardemment: que nous puissions répéter cet Acte d’Amour mille fois à chaque respiration, à chaque battement de cœur.

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Very Merry Christmas

Thank you Ron.  You have been such a valuable asset on this board and I'm wanting to thank you for staying around all those many years.  May you have a Blessed Holiday and a very Merry Christmas.

Kim

• Tunadog
    Tunadog Member Posts: 235 Member
    edited December 2017 #7
    Merry Christmas everyone

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

Joy to the world, it's a wonderful life.

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    The very best Christmas to

The very best Christmas to you, Ron, and to all who come here...............................Dave

• Lily Flower
    Lily Flower Member Posts: 260 Member
    Merry Christmas Ron and

Merry Christmas Ron and everyone else!

• Annabelle41415
    Very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all.  We had a Blessed day.  So glad to be here 9 years later.  Hope everyone stays safe through the New Year also.

Hugs!  Kim

• Bunny822
    Bunny822 Member Posts: 23
    Happy and Healthy New Year

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will ring in a Happy, Healthy, and Safe New Year...thanks to all who are such a great inspiration to keep fighting this battle. I hope to continue treatment be be declared NED in 2018. Thanks to each and every Survivor...I hope to join your ranks soon! Happy. Holidays! Bunny 

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    hellllo Ronnie

Hello Ron and Happy New Year.....for some reason i just decided to check in tonight after a very very long hiatus.  I saw you and Kim and a few others not so many old timers.  Once again our countries seem to be at weather odds.  Saw on the news some amazing temps from Australia.....114.....amazing and all the while we are bound in crazy cold of -21.....

still going here......haven't had cancer for two years.....yayyyyy

have a hug Ron honey......all the best, mags

• Annabelle41415
    The Weather Odds

Oh Mags it is so good to see your post.  Haven't seen your beautiful face in so long.  You are right the weather has been at odds this year.  In MI we have had terrible low temperatures, especially with wind chills in the -19F where school has to be cancelled.  So glad to see that your are doing well.  This board is always in my prayers.  Wishing you the best and hope to see you post more often in the future.

Once again Happy New year to you, Ron and everyone else on this board.

Hugs!

Kim

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Lovely to hear from you Mags

And even happier to hear you are cancer free. I dodged a bullet last april . had a scope ,four polyps , the biggest 11mm but no cancer. Havent started this year too well ,spent the second day in hospital. I had a vertigo attack ,probably heat related. I was badly dehydrated.A bag of saline fixed that but they noted my erratic heart beat. I have been living with 11000 odd atrial and ventricular premature ectopics a day for a few years. The vertigo attack (i spent around five hours on the toilet floor) has done some further damage to my heart and I now have atrial fib. I started warfarin last thursday and will be on it for the rest of my days. Hugs back at you , keep warm and watch for bears. Ron.

• maglets
    edited January 2018 #15

The Weather Odds

Oh Mags it is so good to see your post.  Haven't seen your beautiful face in so long.  You are right the weather has been at odds this year.  In MI we have had terrible low temperatures, especially with wind chills in the -19F where school has to be cancelled.  So glad to see that your are doing well.  This board is always in my prayers.  Wishing you the best and hope to see you post more often in the future.

Once again Happy New year to you, Ron and everyone else on this board.

Hugs!

Kim

so happy

oh Kim I am so so happy to see you....what a long history we have together.  I am thrilled you are still going on.....sending love.....mags

• maglets
    ron50 said:

Lovely to hear from you Mags

And even happier to hear you are cancer free. I dodged a bullet last april . had a scope ,four polyps , the biggest 11mm but no cancer. Havent started this year too well ,spent the second day in hospital. I had a vertigo attack ,probably heat related. I was badly dehydrated.A bag of saline fixed that but they noted my erratic heart beat. I have been living with 11000 odd atrial and ventricular premature ectopics a day for a few years. The vertigo attack (i spent around five hours on the toilet floor) has done some further damage to my heart and I now have atrial fib. I started warfarin last thursday and will be on it for the rest of my days. Hugs back at you , keep warm and watch for bears. Ron.

ron

Ron I am thrilled to talk to you too.  You have had such a hard hard road my friend......

loving your bear comments......

sending love......mags