Wheatgrass juice

kyolcu
kyolcu Member Posts: 111

Has anyone benefitted from wheatgrass juice? Thanks for feedback.

Comments

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    edited August 2017 #2
    I've never heard of it. I'm

I've never heard of it. I'm going to look it up. I'm starting to hear some things about dandelion extract. Wouldn't it be ironic of the cure ws growiing everywhere in our yards?

Jan

• mozart13
    mozart13 Member Posts: 118
    Wheatgrass

wheatgrass increase platelets production.

Dandelion leafs with orange mixed in juicer improves liver functions, worked for me at least.

• NHMike
    NHMike Member Posts: 213 Member
    My only recollection of wheat

My only recollection of wheat grass juice was on the TV show Kyle XY where Josh's future girlfriend ordered it. She had cancer.

• CathC
    CathC Member Posts: 17
    I give it to my mother who

I give it to my mother who has metastised bowel cancer every day. 60mls, juiced in a masticating juicer. Several people I know with cancer and on chemo are trying it. I don't know if it's working yet, but she has had no sickness on chemo so far. 

• BRHMichigan
    BRHMichigan Member Posts: 368
    A friend of mine with throat

A friend of mine with throat cancer uses wheatgrass juice to reduce fatigue.  Helped her during radiation.

• BekaKrauss
    BekaKrauss Member Posts: 3
    I drink it all the time, yes,

I drink it all the time, yes, energy and helps your platelet count. I think? Helps my bruising

• deniseski
    deniseski Member Posts: 1
    wheat grass

Well I can't wait to try it, were can i find it at?

• kyolcu
    kyolcu Member Posts: 111
    mozart13 said:

Wheatgrass

wheatgrass increase platelets production.

Dandelion leafs with orange mixed in juicer improves liver functions, worked for me at least.

Dandelion roots

I heard a lot good things about dandelion root, even somebody‘s cancer cured with that. Have you heard anything about cures as well.