Well Thursday night and the anxiety kicked in

Helen321
Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member

That is all.  I forgot how bad this felt.  Appointment Tuesday.  

Comments

• lp1964
    lp1964 Member Posts: 1,239 Member
    Dear Helen,

I know that nothing can take away your anxiety completely, but I wanted to let you know that we all love you so much here and giving you all the support. Lets maintain the faith that in a few days this will be only a bad memory like many others in the past.

A huge virtual bear hug is on your way.

Laz 

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    edited February 2017 #3
    Aw Helen, I'm so sorry. I

Aw Helen, I'm so sorry. I know there's nothing that can done or is helpful but I hope you get past this quickly. You changed your adorable picture! Sending you hugs, too.

Jan

• traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773 Member
    edited February 2017 #4
    Been there, done that!

Know just how you feel.  I hope you're able to get your mind of it at least part of the time, and that Tuesday comes fast.  :-)  Also, really hoping for good news.  Thinking of you, Traci

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    edited February 2017 #5
    Praying for you

that your anxiety melt away into nothing and your heart is freed to love and celebrate. Hugs.

• Helen321
    edited February 2017 #6
    JanJan63 said:

Aw Helen, I'm so sorry. I

Aw Helen, I'm so sorry. I know there's nothing that can done or is helpful but I hope you get past this quickly. You changed your adorable picture! Sending you hugs, too.

Jan

Thanks, I loved that picture,

Thanks, I loved that picture, I thought it was time for a change.  That was me sneaking my grandson a cookie when he was 2 and then getting caught with a picture.  lol  I thought the color run was more festive but it's too small.  I'll have to work on it this week.  

I'm so anxious today that I can't even think straight.  This is a biggie.  I REALLY need this to be something stupid and easy like a cyst.

• Helen321
    edited February 2017 #7
    traci43 said:

Been there, done that!

Know just how you feel.  I hope you're able to get your mind of it at least part of the time, and that Tuesday comes fast.  :-)  Also, really hoping for good news.  Thinking of you, Traci

Thanks Traci, I'm in tick

Thanks Traci, I'm in tick tock mode.  4:25.....4:26.....4:27  What a slow day this is.  Tuesday at 2:30, let's go!!

• Helen321
    edited February 2017 #8
    Phil64 said:

Praying for you

that your anxiety melt away into nothing and your heart is freed to love and celebrate. Hugs.

Gracias senor.  I think after

Gracias senor.  I think after tomorrow it will melt away and then I'll laugh at myself for worrying about nothing.  I hate lumps, I think they should be banned.  Funny because before cancer, I never concerned myself with lumps.  I'd just think oh I should go get this checked, no worries.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Helen321 said:

Gracias senor.  I think after

Gracias senor.  I think after tomorrow it will melt away and then I'll laugh at myself for worrying about nothing.  I hate lumps, I think they should be banned.  Funny because before cancer, I never concerned myself with lumps.  I'd just think oh I should go get this checked, no worries.

Thinking of you

Especially tomorrow.  We'll all be celebrating when we hear from you. Watch this space for Happy Dancing Man. 

TRU

• marbleotis
    marbleotis Member Posts: 720 Member
    We are all with you

Helen,

We have all been there, sorry.  I will be sending good thoughts for you at 2:30. 

• traci43
    Helen321 said:

Thanks Traci, I'm in tick

Thanks Traci, I'm in tick tock mode.  4:25.....4:26.....4:27  What a slow day this is.  Tuesday at 2:30, let's go!!

less than 24 to go!

I've been thinking about you.  Hope you get some good news tomorrow.  Traci

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    edited March 2017 #12
    Watching this space

And hoping for good, positive news. 

TRU

• lp1964
    lp1964 Member Posts: 1,239 Member
    edited March 2017 #13
    Dear Helen.

I had a medical check up myself but I was thinking about you all day as well. I hope everything went fine.

Laz

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Helen, how are you doing?
    Jan

Helen, how are you doing?

Jan

• traci43
    edited March 2017 #15
    thinking about you

How are you?

• lizard44
    lizard44 Member Posts: 409 Member
    edited March 2017 #16
    Thinking about you

and wondering how you're doing.  Please check in.