28 months passed and I'm NED

2»

Comments

• myoung790
    myoung790 Member Posts: 75
    edited December 2016 #22
    Congrats.  I'm roughly 26

Congrats.  I'm roughly 26 months now and just got my NED too.  Unfortunately for me, I am still dealing with many cysts on the remaining kidney, one big sucker that he is watching closely.  So far, no changes and no issues, so we will take it year to year.  I just wish my cysts/tumors would grow in better spots on the kidney though.  

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    I'm so glad

for you! Especially for the fact that your tumor was caught early enough that you will remain ned FOREVER!

• JerzyGrrl
    JerzyGrrl Member Posts: 760 Member
    edited December 2016 #24
    I'm (vicariously) happy dancing

Congrats on the great news.  I'm vicariously happy dancing with you. Perhaps I could manage zils or doumbek if someone else wants to join in.

:-)

Jerzy

• Ree_Maryland
    Ree_Maryland Member Posts: 161 Member
    I was getting ready to say

I was getting ready to say Beautiful profile picture, I noticed jojo agrees and sooo happppy to hear you are NED .

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    Thank you all

Thank you all

• hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853 Member
    edited December 2016 #27
    I'm jumping on the Jojo bandwagon

I love your new picture, you're gorgeous Forough!!

Donna~

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    edited December 2016 #28
    Yay, congrats! So happy for

Yay, congrats! So happy for you. And I too love your new picture Smile

• JerzyGrrl
    Your photo

Your photo is absolutely wonderful. It's great to see you beaming there.  Such a joy and inspiration. 

For now, folks get to see my dog.  I hope everyone thinks he's cute.  I'm holding off on posting my photo, until -- when? I don't know.  But it's always good to see smiling faces. 

• JerzyGrrl
    edited December 2016 #30

May I?

May I also say, respectfully, that your new photo is very beautiful indeed. I dont know who that fat old guy is in my photo!

Thanks

Thanks, Stomps. That's sweet. I'm at least going to aim for a 75 watt glow (as opposed to 15, which is "watt" it would be at the moment, if that). 

• foroughsh
    Thank you all ❤

Thank you all ❤

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited December 2016 #32
    JerzyGrrl said:

Your photo

Your photo is absolutely wonderful. It's great to see you beaming there.  Such a joy and inspiration. 

For now, folks get to see my dog.  I hope everyone thinks he's cute.  I'm holding off on posting my photo, until -- when? I don't know.  But it's always good to see smiling faces. 

May I?

May I also say, respectfully, that your new photo is very beautiful indeed. I dont know who that fat old guy is in my photo!

• duster10
    duster10 Member Posts: 29 Member
    edited December 2016 #33
    Hello NED

my name is Chad (duster10)......pleasure to meet you:)

• hardo718

May I?

No way Stomps!!

Neither is true sweet man.

Donna~

• WhatIsLife
    WhatIsLife Member Posts: 38 Member
    edited December 2016 #35
    Congratulations!

I'm very happy to hear that but since I am new here, I have to admit, I had no idea what I was happy about....I didn't know what "NED" means, except that it seemed to be something good. So I did some research and if I am right, it means "No evidence of disease," and if that's right, then that is fantastic and good for you!

Kevin

• hardo718
    edited December 2016 #36

Congratulations!

I'm very happy to hear that but since I am new here, I have to admit, I had no idea what I was happy about....I didn't know what "NED" means, except that it seemed to be something good. So I did some research and if I am right, it means "No evidence of disease," and if that's right, then that is fantastic and good for you!

Kevin

You got it Kev

That's exactly what it means and you'll frequently see on this forum that some will refer to it as a visit from Uncle NED.

Something we all hope for.....many years of visits from our favorite Uncle.  Laughing

Donna~

• WhatIsLife
    WhatIsLife Member Posts: 38 Member
    hardo718 said:

You got it Kev

That's exactly what it means and you'll frequently see on this forum that some will refer to it as a visit from Uncle NED.

Something we all hope for.....many years of visits from our favorite Uncle.  Laughing

Donna~

Thanks Donna!

Uncle Ned is welcome to visit me anyday too! But I am glad he's finding his way into other people's lives. I've seen some other abrievations that I will have to come familiar with, some I already have, but "NED" is one I won't forget!

Kevin

• foroughsh
    duster10 said:

Hello NED

my name is Chad (duster10)......pleasure to meet you:)

Fantastic news Chad, I'm very

Fantastic news Chad, I'm very happy for you, that's the news i was waiting for.

I'm sure Ned is going to enjoy your company for a long time.

• foroughsh
    edited December 2016 #39

Congratulations!

Kevin

Than you Kevin, i'm waiting

Than you Kevin, i'm waiting for your good news too

Forough