Typing Hurts

mrou50
mrou50 Member Posts: 389 Member

I have been neglecting my messages because quite honestly it hurts to type since I broke my shoulder.  I am not seeing any real side effects of the CABO so I am afraid it may not be working.  I just finished radiation on my shoulders yesterday, the doctors are holding off on radiating more bones for a while at this time, we won't know if the shoulder radiations worked for a couple of months.  So meanwhile little things hurt movement wise.  I have been avoiding walking because the doctors say my pelvic bone and right femur could break at any time, but I did walk a little yesterday and today...very carefully.  I find myself sleeping more and more now the fatigue is getting the best of me, and the pain meds I am given for my broken shoulder and bone cancer issues.  To be honest I am getting tired, I got to go now the pain is increasing from the typing I will try and check back soon.  Hope everyone is good.

Mark

Comments

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    Mark,

Try to keep the faith in yourself to fight. I have a bit better report than you but only because the way you feel is how I've been feeling. Now I expect to brakeout. It may not be for long but it will be real. I want to be ready to enjoy it when it happens.

• hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853 Member
    God Bless you Mark

I'm keeping you in my daily prayers sweet man.

Donna~

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    This too will pass

Sleep sounds like a really good option right now. I hope the pain eases soon.

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    edited October 2016 #5
    Sending gentle HUGS, very,

Sending gentle HUGS, very, very gentle.

Know I care and am still thinking about you, connected in spirit!

Warmly, Jan

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    Hoping you get some relief

Hoping you get some relief from the shoulder pain. You're in my thoughts. I agree that this too shall pass. Hang in there, which is easy to say but I do think things will get better for you.

• mrou50
    mrou50 Member Posts: 389 Member
    edited October 2016 #7
    Thank You

Thank you everyone for your support it means a great deal to me, and helps me through difficult days.

Mark

• Teashea
    Teashea Member Posts: 89 Member
    Mark

So very sorry to hear you are going threw so much pain right now. I was in hopes that you were doing as well on the cabo as Fox and I are. Wishing the very best for you.

• todd121
    todd121 Member Posts: 1,448 Member
    edited October 2016 #9
    Sending good wishes your way!

Hope the radiation was successful and now that it's over your strength returns and the pain lessens. Thanks for taking the time to update us even though typing hurts.

Best to you Mark.

T