Cabo?

123457»

Comments

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    Jan4you said:

Just want to let all of you,

Just want to let all of you, MattVA, Teashea, Fox, Rhominator, Footstomper, know that I feel connected to you all (and others not mentioned here)!!

I know its YOUR battle, your side effects, your results, still...know.. I care... so much!!!!!

Hugs to you all, and continued healing, mind/body/soul!

Jan

Jan

You are a support and an inspiration

• rhominator
    rhominator Member Posts: 233 Member
    edited September 2016 #123
    Jan4you said:

Just want to let all of you,

Just want to let all of you, MattVA, Teashea, Fox, Rhominator, Footstomper, know that I feel connected to you all (and others not mentioned here)!!

I know its YOUR battle, your side effects, your results, still...know.. I care... so much!!!!!

Hugs to you all, and continued healing, mind/body/soul!

Jan

Thanks

Jan, your friendly profile picture and user-name says it all.

-- Bruce

• Skagway Jack
    Skagway Jack Member Posts: 224 Member
    edited September 2016 #124
    Glad to hear it.

Keeping on Flying Fox!

• Teashea
    Teashea Member Posts: 89 Member
    edited September 2016 #125
    Fox

I hope your radiation treatments are going well. God bless you.

Matt how is the cabo working for you by now?

• mrou50
    mrou50 Member Posts: 389 Member
    edited October 2016 #126
    Cabo

I started it last week and have had practically zero side effects, accept constipation and fatigue.  After reading other posts it makes me wonder if it is even working.

Mark

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    edited October 2016 #127
    Mark

I worry too because cabo has been easy. I'll let everyone know the results in a week.

• Teashea
    Teashea Member Posts: 89 Member
    edited October 2016 #128
    I hear you guy's

My side effects are the same as your's Mark. Very slight headache everyday but that began prior to the cabo. Looking forward to hearing good news from you Fox. My first scans will be 1st of Nov.

• njkate07
    njkate07 Member Posts: 19 Member

Similar results with Opdivo

Fox - I had similar results with Opdivo - not quite the miracle my oncologist thought it was going to be.  It resolved some soft tissue tumors I had, however, everything else has progressed, including new mets to my hip bone and, of all things, a new met on my gluteus maximus (just proving this crap is a pain in the ****!), and a "watch and see" issue in my splenic vein.  IMO, it allowed things to spread like wildfire.  I have been discussing Cabo with my oncologist and, in the meantime, am back on Votrient which at least was helping me stay stable.  

Sending you lots of good wishes and prayers. 

Same for my hubbie!! PET

Same for my hubbie!! PET after 5 treatments of Opdivo, the mets in his lungs progressed.They are now in the pleural cavity cauding it to fill with bloody fluid that needs draining every other week. Votrirnt made him way to ill, next up in 2 weeks is Cabo.Keeping my fingers crossed.