Robert's Obit

mukamom
mukamom Member Posts: 402

Mr. Robert Wayne Bunt, 57, of Talladega, passed away on July 1, 2016.
He is survived by his wife, Angela Bunt; parents, Pat and George Frame; brothers, Rick Frame(Letha), Brady Bunt(Lynn); sisters, Christine Martin(Douglas), Donna Campbell; granddaughters, Caitlyn Bunt and Mya Nadolski; step son, Michael Nadolski(Yasmin); nieces and nephews, Ronee Applebey(Chris), Chris Summers, Patrick Summers(Amanda), David Frame(Renee), Aaron Frame, Kristi Woods(William), Aaron Matthews; uncle, Billy Bunt(Ellen), James Henry(Jolene); aunt, Yvonne Coleman(Cylde); close friend, Danny Johnson.
He is preceded in death by his father, Robert Earl Bunt; grandfather, Herschel Bunt.
Robert enjoyed nature. He loved being outdoors, especially in the mountains. He liked four wheeling and was a very skilled wood worker. He liked working with antiques. He had a gentle spirit and was known to most as ‘Gypsy’. Robert strived to be positive in every moment. He would give the shirt off his back to anyone who asked and was never seen without a smile on his face.
Robert was a loving and devoted husband, PawPaw, brother, uncle and friend to all.
He will be terribly missed by all who had the pleasure of knowing him. 

We held a celebration of life on Sunday.  We toasted his memory and shared our  stories. Just like Robert wanted.

Thanks to all here for support.  I think I am stepping away from the cancer world.  Eight years is enough. 

Prayers for your healing

Angela

Comments

• MS2014
    MS2014 Member Posts: 58
    So sorry for your loss

Dear Angela

So sorry to read about your loss. So sad. Hope you cand find peace and sure you will remember him as a great man

All the best

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    edited July 2016 #3
    Dear Angela,

Dear Angela,

My deepest condolences on the loss of your dear husband.  You have been an amazing caregiver to him over the years and gave him the best life possible under such difficult conditions. 

With sympathy,

Cynthia

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    edited July 2016 #4
    My most sincere thoughts are with you

I pray that you can find peace in the months ahead. 

And I thank you for sharing Robert's and your journey with us. 

SUE

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Angela

I am so very sorry for your loss of your soulmate. Take care.

Wolfen

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear Angela

I am so very sorry for your loss. 

You were his support during his cancer battle.  I hope that you now have support as you deal with this life change.

I know you said you are stepping away now, but if you ever find that you need a bit of extra support, please come back and let us help you.

May the clouds of today give way to the sunshine.

Marie who loves kitties

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    Peace to you, Angela, and my

Peace to you, Angela, and my hope that you get to that point where it's nothing but good memories of Robert's time. 

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    I am so very sorry. Hugs. May

I am so very sorry. Hugs. May you be blessed with strength to get you though this.

Jan

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    So sorry.  Been 3 months

So sorry.  Been 3 months since my husband passed and it doesnt seem real.  I hope you find peace in the good memories.

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    I am so sorry

for your loss! Cancer sucks! I hope you have the support you'll need to deal with your loss. Hugs!

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    edited July 2016 #11
    Hi Angela, I hope that peace

Hi Angela, I hope that peace fills your heart and makes the heavy load just a little lighter.  I am incredibly sorry that this happened to you and your family.   It's a difficult road, one foot in front of the other.   Helen

• phuckcancer
    phuckcancer Member Posts: 63 Member
    Angela,

Angela,

I am so very sorry for your loss.  (((((hugs))))) and love!

• DD3
    DD3 Member Posts: 136 Member
    edited July 2016 #13
    I'm

so sorry for your loss.  We are all here for you.  God bless.