The latest

Well, been awhile since my last post, wont see the Onc til the middle of May sometime, she wouldnt do the PET scan because i had the bone density scan and hip x ray and she said too much radiation etc, well the bone density scan shows osteopenia which means steriods were most likely to blame, its the begining stages of osteoporosis, which she said i am way too young to have, so i am on actonel, one tab a week for a few months, this Dx of osteopenia came from my primary who i saw today, dont have to see her until Dec, she said what ever i am doing to keep doing it, im losing weight slowly, which is great she said, my cholesteral was good and triglycerides too, so i am gonna run with it and enjoy myself, weather has been great and i am gonna start my garden soon, have a great weekend all.

Comments

• lindary
    lindary Member Posts: 711 Member
    waiting

Maybe not the news you wanted to hear but it sounds like the Dr. is pleased with how you are doing overall.  Good luck.

• Chris17
    Chris17 Member Posts: 175
    lindary said:

waiting

Maybe not the news you wanted to hear but it sounds like the Dr. is pleased with how you are doing overall.  Good luck.

Hi there

I am pleased with the way things are going, anyday i wake up in the morning is a good day, i hope things are going well for you, i have noticed lately not many people are on here like before, i truly hope its because they are doing well and enjoying life etc. Have a good daySmile.

• Sal0101
    Sal0101 Member Posts: 136 Member
    Chris17 said:

Hi there

I am pleased with the way things are going, anyday i wake up in the morning is a good day, i hope things are going well for you, i have noticed lately not many people are on here like before, i truly hope its because they are doing well and enjoying life etc. Have a good daySmile.

I'm here!

i thought the same thing...a bit quiet on here.  In Wisconsin its 65, sunny and gorgeous outside. 

• Chris17
    Chris17 Member Posts: 175
    Sal0101 said:

I'm here!

i thought the same thing...a bit quiet on here.  In Wisconsin its 65, sunny and gorgeous outside. 

Hi

Was a beautiful day here too, 70 degrees on long island, hope you got out to enjoy it!

• OO7
    OO7 Member Posts: 281
    Chris17 said:

Hi

Was a beautiful day here too, 70 degrees on long island, hope you got out to enjoy it!

Glad to read your post!

It's a slippery slop we live on, hang in there and ENJOY all the blessings life offers!

70 degrees and sunshine, works!

It feel like there is always something going on in our lives, personally I welcome any break.  May this break give you peace, tranquility, strength and grace.

It's been a rough week, my tank is empty but darn glad for the positive vibes and well anything......

• lindary
    lindary Member Posts: 711 Member
    OO7 said:

Glad to read your post!

It's a slippery slop we live on, hang in there and ENJOY all the blessings life offers!

70 degrees and sunshine, works!

It feel like there is always something going on in our lives, personally I welcome any break.  May this break give you peace, tranquility, strength and grace.

It's been a rough week, my tank is empty but darn glad for the positive vibes and well anything......

Weather

It was in the 70s this last weekend in Chgo. Today it dropped to the 50s. I'm glad I at least spent time outside on Sunday. I am back inside today, wrapped in a blanket.