Janderson...how are you?

13»

Comments

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member

I know many love me here as I

I know many love me here as I all of you warriors but thanks for the reminder  Phil.

I came on her go see what's

I came on her go see what's really going on after your post on Facebook. They should have given you an emergency scan and something like ativan to relieve the naseau. Leaving someone scared and suffering is not cool. I am glad you got through the night. Now on to getting things better and better.

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Helen321 said:

I came on her go see what's

I came on her go see what's really going on after your post on Facebook. They should have given you an emergency scan and something like ativan to relieve the naseau. Leaving someone scared and suffering is not cool. I am glad you got through the night. Now on to getting things better and better.

I do have plenty of pain

I do have plenty of pain killers and At Ivan along with all the nausea drugs. In fact I just got some refills today. My scan was already scheduled as a routine scan. I told my onc that we can still wait until Monday which I did just push up from Tuesday. I just wanted to get through the weekend first.

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    dear jeff

it breaks my heart to hear of your suffering Jeff.   I hope you can find some peace and a little pleasure this weekend.  Sending so much Valentine Love.......

hugs. mags

• janderson1964
    My appetite has returned

My appetite has returned some. I have had no appetite for the past 2 weeks. Now I am actually cravings for certain doods.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member

My appetite has returned

My appetite has returned some. I have had no appetite for the past 2 weeks. Now I am actually cravings for certain doods.

Good news!

Happy to hear this, Jeff. 

May you enjoy a little something that you crave, on Valentine's Day and beyond. 

Sue - Trubrit

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member

My appetite has returned

You've certainly earned

You've certainly earned something on the enjoyable side of the scale, I hope all your cravings are fulfilled. Then I hope you get more cravings, sort of a non-vicious cycle of stuff you like and can have. Hang tough Jeff.............................................Dave

• janderson1964

You've certainly earned

You've certainly earned something on the enjoyable side of the scale, I hope all your cravings are fulfilled. Then I hope you get more cravings, sort of a non-vicious cycle of stuff you like and can have. Hang tough Jeff.............................................Dave

I had some my wife's awesome

I had some my wife's awesome brownies. Probably than I should, but the will make up for not riding my Harley.  I did do 20 minutes each day on the stationary biicycle. I think I am starting to develope pneumonia