4 years

Limelife50
Limelife50 Member Posts: 476

Yes next month October 11 makes four years for me.Today went in for a C T scan i guess the focus seems to be on my remaing left kidney that had a RFA procedure done on it,also next month i will need to have my bladder scoped (still hate to go in for that)as for me being stressed im really kind of chilled out about the whole cancer thing how could i complain im in the best shape in years feel great damm life is good why waste it worrying oh well time to go Peace and Love to all of you.

Comments

• Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    Well Limelife, we are all

Well Limelife, we are all praying for NED and smooth sailing with your procedure! Your attitude is fabulous!

Hugs,

Jojo

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,060 Member
    Jojo61 said:

Well Limelife, we are all praying for NED and smooth sailing with your procedure! Your attitude is fabulous!

Hugs,

Jojo

Wishing you NED on both

Wishing you NED on both cancer battle fronts!

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    wishing you NED for both

wishing you NED for both cancers

Forough

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    foroughsh said:

wishing you NED for both

wishing you NED for both cancers

Forough

And..

..enjoy that 'glide!

• Limelife50
    Hey

Damm only 3 reponses for a 4 year cancer survivor who had RCC in both kidneys maybe i should whine more often anyways got the all clear thank all of u peace and love and like ive always said we are all special but at the same time the real heroes here are the ones who are stage 4 maybe im one but then again maybe not

• jason.2835
    jason.2835 Member Posts: 337 Member
    4 years is a beautiful thing!

LL50,

Definitely good news.  I do know that the longer you go the less chance of recurrence there is.  You should feel good!  You're one year away from a David Bowie song.

Cheers!

- Jay

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member

4 years is a beautiful thing!

LL50,

Definitely good news.  I do know that the longer you go the less chance of recurrence there is.  You should feel good!  You're one year away from a David Bowie song.

Cheers!

- Jay

Happy Lumplessmas

Well done! and many happy returns

Jason that damn Bowie song is the only thing that got me crying on the day I got my diagnosis. Well. that and Ronsons guitar solo to Moonage daydream. Dont tell anyone tho' coz I'm a tough as old boots, unflappable, blues guitar playing Londoner who never sheds a tear.

Actually films about puppies in peril get me every time

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member

Happy Lumplessmas

Well done! and many happy returns

Jason that damn Bowie song is the only thing that got me crying on the day I got my diagnosis. Well. that and Ronsons guitar solo to Moonage daydream. Dont tell anyone tho' coz I'm a tough as old boots, unflappable, blues guitar playing Londoner who never sheds a tear.

Actually films about puppies in peril get me every time

Wishing you the very best,

Wishing you the very best, Limelife. And many, many happy rides! And btw, Jason and Footie, I love early Bowie!

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,060 Member
    APny said:

Wishing you the very best,

Wishing you the very best, Limelife. And many, many happy rides! And btw, Jason and Footie, I love early Bowie!

Another great news, very-very

Another great news, very-very wonderful! Keep kicking both cancers' ****!

• JoanneNH
    JoanneNH Member Posts: 115
    What treatment did you

What treatment did you receive for your bladder cancer?

• DMike
    DMike Member Posts: 259
    Congrats

Congratulations on the all clear after 4. I'll have my 4 year anniversary on October 24th. It won't be all clear but I'm still fighting and enjoying life!

David

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member

Hey

Damm only 3 reponses for a 4 year cancer survivor who had RCC in both kidneys maybe i should whine more often anyways got the all clear thank all of u peace and love and like ive always said we are all special but at the same time the real heroes here are the ones who are stage 4 maybe im one but then again maybe not

Limelife, that is great news!

LaughingLimelife, that is great news!  So glad to hear it!  May you continue to get NEDs. Cool bike!  Enjoy the ride!

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    DMike said:

Congrats

Congratulations on the all clear after 4. I'll have my 4 year anniversary on October 24th. It won't be all clear but I'm still fighting and enjoying life!

David

David, hope your tests come

David, hope your tests come out great as well! xxoo  Love the positive attitude!

• Texasgranny38
    Texasgranny38 Member Posts: 24
    Happy Anniversary!

You give me great hope, Limelife!  Congratulations!

Peace and love,

TexGran

• Limelife50
    Jojo61 said:

Hugs,

Jojo

Thanks

Peace and love i love every one of you

• nancybuck
    nancybuck Member Posts: 117

Hey

Happy Happy Happy

Wonderful news! Praying for your continued good health and for all of you dear friends on this site. Love to all.

• mrou50
    mrou50 Member Posts: 389 Member
    NEDS

Hoping you a NED anniversary.

Mark

• danbren2
    danbren2 Member Posts: 311
    mrou50 said:

NEDS

Hoping you a NED anniversary.

Mark

What a lovely word NED!

So happy for you! Keep the NEDS coming it is a boost for us all!

Brenda

• cheatinlil
    cheatinlil Member Posts: 197
    danbren2 said:

What a lovely word NED!

So happy for you! Keep the NEDS coming it is a boost for us all!

Brenda

4 years and counting!

THanks for sharing Limelife.  4 years and counting sounds good.  My husband is 3 years in stage 4.  He is still fighting.  I'm hoping for many many many more anniversary's!  Keep sharing. 

• Ree_Maryland
    Ree_Maryland Member Posts: 161 Member
    Four years

Great news ,keep up the positve attitude and no neds . I am 1and yrs ned free , hope all goes well .THanks for sharing it  gives me hope.